Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

905 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aska., Jun 11, 2007.

Share This Page

1. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

daaaaaang you must be young.
    i had gang of his flicks from the pruegraff forums but that was years ago.

guts and wait/deadweight are the best out of the 905

2. Lights out

Lights out Member

right on , got anymore kicking around still ?

3. Masocre

Masocre Senior Member

here are some reposts / stolen flicks

ai.imgur.com_USCUgYA.jpg

ai.imgur.com_mJ5CplJ.jpg

ai.imgur.com_nkrd7PZ.jpg

ai.imgur.com_lSV3P7d.jpg

ai.imgur.com_KJdimOX.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  4. LIER ONE

LIER ONE Member

Seems like there are a lot of Katz in 905 writting names used in NY

5. Wha

Wha Member

6. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

seriously? damn son get on that history!

and eh lakim u cant forget SAFE in the best outta all of 905!!

edit: u ever send that pack yet bro? jus wondering.

7. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

8. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yah safe is king no doubt and one of my favs but imo wait and guts burn him especially Guts never rocks the same piece twice.

and yooo i work mad and smoke mad hahahaha, shtill working on some newmanati ones. you'll get em i got your info.

9. priorityparty

priorityparty Member

10. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

yeah i hear yeah guts styles off the chain specially in the prodo in your signature. illest prodo that spot seen imo.. n werd gettin high n werkin is key!

11. J O K E R

J O K E R Member

I fuckin' love blume. Anyways, equator, ill fucking curb stomp you, your probably some deadweight 25 year old livin' in his moms basement... And Wha dont keep posting you toy sucka, your flicks are fuckin wack.. P.S. Deuces means peaceout you tool, equator your honestly a fuckin' dust ball, speak up bitch next time I see you

12. Lights out

Lights out Member

dude , that was almost the first page of strictly flicks without shit talk . send a pm and stop crying.

id give you my 2 cents but were phasing out the penny......
    all stolen this time,
    twice : sts : ppls.jpg twice : ppls : sts.jpg MAXICE: IFC : FSU.jpg OREK : IFC.jpg

13. Lights out

Lights out Member

14. Lights out

Lights out Member

15. Wha

Wha Member

16. Wha

Wha Member

17. primitiveplus

primitiveplus Senior Member

18. xSOMEx

xSOMEx Senior Member

19. equator_2012

equator_2012 Senior Member

HAHA HAHA. wow, really is this what the dirty 905 has turned to? Your probably some 15 year old sitting in their mommas basement with his hand on his lil dinky. Ni66a im living outta the country in my own crib worth more than your fat slob of a mothers salary.. also id love to come back to canada and smash your teeth in son. but your not even worth the time to argue over. Ni66a you probably some toy ass bitch hating on everyone cause your life's full of crack smoke and heroin. You might as well drop dead and eat shit son. As ive mentioned a few weeks back, when i was in this thread checking out the old hood that i use to live in many many years ago. Where as i said i was living in Czech Republic for years and a few other places before that.... I've been in the game since 98 and that is way before you considered writing graffiti or talking shit on the interweb. so i would love to know what you write buddy. Or is that to much for your fingers to type out?. I've been associated with T2B & SGR Crew from Czech Republic for years, also a few other crews from the areas i've lived in around the world. I was also serving in the Canadian Military back in 2002-07, yep thats right... So don't talk shit to who you have no clue who they are... take care you lil bitch. Oh and don't expect to hear what i write cause thats none of your concern.

Oh, and how is Wha toy? hes posting some great photos. Especially when your just talking smack JOKER.. Grow up and check yourself before someone stomps your head in a curb instead. Your a Internet Thug. All you really are other than a dick sucking nobody..

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  20. J O K E R

J O K E R Member

Equator your a clown.
    1. Did I ask where you lived
    2. Did I ask if you served in the military
    3. Do I give two flying fucks about a corrupt piece of shit country that I wipe my asshole with called Czech Republic? Ya i'm sure there's lots of authority there bustin' your "notorious" crews balls
    -- Stop Shit Talkin' After This Message, It Will Be Beneficial For Everyone --