Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

905 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aska., Jun 11, 2007.

Share This Page

1. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

Does the Beef ever stop in this thread? jesus fuck.

stolen.
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7005_6487751445_c4e7689a19_z.jpg
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7030_6487748529_8d683a2bdc_z.jpg
    afarm7.staticflickr.com_6134_5920067392_d6e4d4c123_z.png
    afarm9.staticflickr.com_8017_7491312492_065452604d_c.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-02-18 at 4.31.36 PM.jpg

2. Wha

Wha Member

3. ZOK

ZOK Member

i dont wanna get in the middle of this bad ass e beef going on lol but, no offense dude, your sounding a bit coppish. you dont wanna tell anybody what you used to write but you want everybody to post what they write? if your in another country, what do you have to worry about? pretty sure interpol aint coming after you. if you dont have any pics on your hard drive, then prove it that your an old school 905er. tell us some of the writers from your day. can you tell us who were originators of AOR? you say you were around in 98-99, you should know the answer.

4. ballz

ballz Member

Agreed ZOK. Also equator, why would an old schooler even give a shit about what a younger generation dude says. you guys are just tryin to one up each other and get the last word in, fishy fishy.

5. pseudonym

pseudonym New Member

6. pseudonym

pseudonym New Member

7. equator_2012

equator_2012 Senior Member

Hahah Zok u were painting back in the later days too did you not? and if im correct than jeez id have to say you have not progressed much. and me a cop? please. back in the late 90s i was not that good when i started as most of us usually start out and ill admit that, but most you would deny being crap back then. Plus i dont think anyone knew i existed back than so you wouldnt even have heard of me but i was still painting Welland and Niagara and i was influenced by Tracy168 Case2 and Kez aka DJ KaySlay when i would goto NYC for my travels as a teenager. im pretty close with that dude (Kez) actually. and and i couldnt give u the exact originators to AOR but all i said if u read it properly was i remember seein them up when i was back in ontario back then.. all i would see them from was when i would pass though hamilton or going to hip hop jams in the 90s as a teenager. its been a long time since i been to a hamilton hip hop show or better yet been to hamilton period... Also, i posted SGR pics as proof i paint. so dont try telling me im scared to post what i write. i posted a bunch of SGR stuff that i painted with the boys. you can figure it out. look around. but im not here to cause bullshit. before this crap you and the other kids started. i was quiet as a mother fucker on this thread. just here to look at pics of the old stomping grounds. but someone had to harp on a lil guy in this thread for posting "DOPE" photos and they claimed he was a toy and would stomp his head into a curb. that makes me wonder what happen to the 905 generation when kids were respectable still.. guess thats due to change.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  8. Afro Samurai

Afro Samurai Senior Member

shut up you faggot

Attached Files:

• h1.jpg
      h1.jpg
      File size:
      160.6 KB
      Views:
    • h2.jpg
      h2.jpg
      File size:
      64.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  9. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

haha.. omg you stole the words right from my mouth afro! The dude is yipping like we give a fuck. But who is joker? id actually like to know myself :) I'm not hating cause i find it funny these 2 are beefing back and forth cause its how the 905 makes this thread stay alive. :)

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

wtf dj kayslay wrote DEZ not KEZ you goof.

11. x GET SNUFFED x

x GET SNUFFED x Senior Member

word to that! flick for talking.

down4.jpg

12. priorityparty

priorityparty Member

13. LIER ONE

LIER ONE Member

if you wrote in the 90s, then you are around the same age as me and NONE of the people you mentioned (cast of Style Wars) were on trains when you supposedly went to the Shitty City. They were late 80s at best and most was cleaned up. As someone mentioned its DEZ you tool (blah "I'm really close to Kez" blah). I have nothing in 905 (history or ups) I come to check out the flicks from up north, but reading this rant, I had to say SOMETHING.

14. pseudonym

pseudonym New Member

15. ZOK

ZOK Member

cool story bro. i was just sayin you sounded coppish by calling people out. By the way, i dont paint shit.

16. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

im not sticking up for equator_thefaggot here but why u come here if u dont paint zok? maybe ur the cop? lol :p

17. flickinator

flickinator Member

i dont know about zok, but if your talkin about this guy, id say he has progressed a tiny bit

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6a.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    13a.jpg
    14a.jpg

18. flickinator

flickinator Member

19. ZOK

ZOK Member

Ha! i come for the pics, the safistamacated conversation and lately, the LOLZ.

20. xSOMEx

xSOMEx Senior Member

Im pretty sure hes a toy from waterdown. C4 crew they call emselves i think! .... but im not one to judge im still trying to progress myself.