Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

A Complete Monopoly On NFL Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kingang, Oct 26, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Kingang

Kingang New Member

EA hoping to get people to forget that they renewed basically a complete monopoly on NFL games which majorly pissed off sports sport lovers. EA and NFL didn't induce eachother to a determination. I'm sure they're equally happy to make bucketloads of money. Folks just need to blame the party they hate the most. The NFL frankly doesnt care at all, they only care about their image and gains, they understand the picture that the nfl's had beneath EA and are content with this ongoing without taking"risk" in seeing how other publishers would present their brand. As for money they probably decided that however much ea is paying for exclusivity is enough to offeset the further profits obtained from going multi-published, im not happy about, but thats the truth. Most people outside echochambers similar to this one do not care.

Majority of Reddit won't buy it. Why the fuck would EA care when they make absolute bank on the match. I'm wondering exactly what next-gen will bring to the table. The teaser trailer out of a couple weeks ago had a peek at the in-engine footage. EA does something most people would regard as great and people figure out ways to make it poor. It is not entirely indifferent, but like, we have seen this with pride month. Most companies just started doing it when they knew it was fiscally secure to come out in support. It's almost certainly a calculated business move. Does not make it a bad thing. Look at Netflix authors. A good deal of them have publicly stated that they've wanted x race or x-ray character in shows they have wanted to create, just for other studios to tell them to tone it down or eliminate it completely. Netflix does not inform these people to write stories like that, they've only given them the freedom to. Much like HBO.

Idk, how I view it, companies are constantly trying to pander. Examine the"we're all going through rough times" shit we obtained for covid19. I really don't understand why folks single out Pride month pandering year in, year out. I don't understand why people single out Pride month pandering year after year. Because frequently, a bunch of companies who have supported anti-LGBT policies, politicians, or even possibly have only been not incredibly progressive in the past, all slap on rainbow avatars on twitter and say some words that are hollow, or even worse, trying to market pride-themed product. Because often, a lot of companies who have supported anti-LGBT coverages, politicians, or possibly have only been not incredibly progressive in the past, all slap on rainbow avatars on Twitter and say some hollow words, or worse, attempting to market pride-themed merchandise. It is singled out because it is especially transparent. I think fauxgressive is much better. Passive progressive sounds just like an authentic progressive thing who makes no progressive actions. Fauxgressive seems like someone pretending to be innovative. I remember reading that a large section of the LGBTQ community hates the way corporate Pride Parades have gotten because those businesses were nowhere to be seen when their support would have decided, particularly in the height of the AIDS catastrophe.