Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Action Shots.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by sadn, May 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. drugaddict

drugaddict Elite Member

It's not smart to do multiple cars at once, they are always being seperated and put on other trians, too many of the same throw ups on the cars or whatever is just telling the train yard workers that this is a place graffiti writers come. So then it becomes heated and impossible to paint now because of you and your antics.

Learn up kid. [/b][/quote]
    You know the deal. Don't heat out the yards for real writers.

2. imported_4__

imported_4__ Senior Member

3. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

The yard is a scary place i'm all about the lay ups.

4. POSTMANSLUT5000

POSTMANSLUT5000 Senior Member

yards are more exciting.
    haha this is funny
    when youse think layups, your talkin about these chill daytime spots in the middle of nowhere.
    when i think layups, i think the E line layups where im used to using skeleton keys to get into out of service subway cars that are completely dark, in the middle of a tunnel in Queens, nyc, and i do etch tags on the windows, having to worry about vandalsquad hiding in the cars, cops hiding in the cars, people hearing me from the closest station, the train pulling out while im in it, getting raped by a bunch of bums who live in the cars (yes it has happened to writers i wont say any names), and a lot of other shit. not standing in the woods on some train tracks in the middle of bumblefuck canada daytime painting a freight that no one is gonna see...

5. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

mateo.. the corpse get pale afterwards.. tehy dont get darker.. and NO my area is dead we bbarely have writers around my area...sry not accurate enough

and fuck off.. i was assuming it was that abandoned yard sum1 ws talking about on the previous page..meaning you cant heat the fuken yard cuz its abandoned.. why the fuk would anyone wanna guard sumthing abandoned

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

7. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

oh wait... wtf??? iunno i cant find the post im talkin about but yeh i say a post like that and i sumhow associated that and the flik..:S

8. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

9. GUNR

GUNR Senior Member

damn mateo whered u get that pic

10. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

11. POSTMANSLUT5000

POSTMANSLUT5000 Senior Member

why the fuck would you assume that its abandoned. learn your shit kid, your a joke, its obvious you just don't know what the fuck your talking about.

12. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

if its an abandonned yard and none of those freights are going anywhere what the fuck is the point of hitting up as many as you can with throwies?

13. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

hahaha word up shit sounds nuts. i got Knocked in the mouth last year in the yard at 2 in the morning by a worker puttin his arm out to stop me from running.
    Trains just roll around advertising your work whats better then that?

14. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

I would like to engange in a battle with this G-RAF fellow. That or have a Graff-athon. Where 2 players are asked questions about graffiti, first person to get 3 wrong loses.

awww.cbsnews.com_images_2006_05_24_imagee45965ce_9f27_4733_838d_ab28a6630f41.jpg

15. vungoh

vungoh Senior Member

g raf was called to battle and he didnt reply back :eek:

16. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

if its an abandonned yard and none of those freights are going anywhere what the fuck is the point of hitting up as many as you can with throwies? [/b][/quote]
    uhh..cuz other writers are bound to tag there too? but yeh u got a pointwit the throwies..

17. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

graffathon ill probly lose.. battle.. yeh i didnt reply on that one.. but w.e. whats the word anyways?

18. vungoh

vungoh Senior Member

it was graf u fuckin guy

19. cream soda

cream soda Senior Member

SOMEONE GRAFFATHON ME!!!!! ill battle any one

20. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

QUESTION 1:

Min One was king of every line except these 2.

ANSWER:

The ( ) line, and the ( ) line.