Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Advice on beef at skate park

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaps2, May 17, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Need some advice, I did some stuff at this skate park and a guy has gone over all my stuff and dissed it. Im wondering if i should just leave it or go back, go over his stuff or what. Im not looking to beef anyone at a skate park im just trying to get used to can control and do my thing.... Im also alone with no one else to paint with and he probably knows a bunch of people that could then help him cross me out more. Id like to defuse this situation but not sure how, got any advice?

2. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

3. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Nice one...

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  4. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

my advice is man up but that could get u killed and so could walking across a street but really if u love paintin and solely in it for the graf and not what comes with it then just do u and don't mind the H8t3r$

5. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

So by maning up is that going over all his stuff? or ignoring? It wont get me killed not by these skaters..

6. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Whatever though ill probably just go over his work. I dont have much paint right now dont want to waste it all on this 1 skater punk. But ill go over him at some point.

7. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Punks kill too, a knife wound to the stomach next thing u know ur more gutless then already lol u should do like urban and duct tape phone books on ur torso

8. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Ive seen what these skater boys look like. Their not killers...... anyway im new to this whole thing thats why im asking what the best way to approach this is. You sitting here with no real job being a smart ass with me. You must be pretty miserable huh buddy?

9. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

well then fuck u then ungrateful cunt what do killers look like huh wise guy?

10. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

LOL someones getting mad... Killers dont look like some skater kids ill just say that, you already know what they look like smart ass...Now tell me just how pathetic is your life?

11. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

yeah im mad I tried looking out for some punk kid hope u get stabbed so u can think of me

12. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

I know you want someone to think and care about you. But that will never happen...

13. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Wouch and I thought senior members were chill lol.

I think Peskdos was making a joke and it got taken wrong

Thats my half a cent that nobody asked for lol

14. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Wait. Ive just become a senior member? Shit that was easy

15. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

dont be a bitch, if you arent intimidated by them then write over his shit. you might meet each other at some point so be ready. the phonebooks on the torso isn't a bad idea.

16. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

I already did what i had to do... Its all good.

17. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

dope

18. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Member

Most of the time it seems people go over you because they want to meet you. I’d just go back over it and see what happens from there. It may just be the nature of the spott (being a skate park) they could’ve thought it was fair game.
    If you’re pissed, I’d cross em out. if they retaliate then you comeback bigger. If you run into them, keep the talking to a minimum unless you’re trying to make friends with these fools. I’d ask for paint in retribution. If they aren’t about that and If you aren’t a violent guy and appreciate tradition you could ask them to battle in some way. If you are a violent guy who appreciates condition you could always punch them in the jaw.