Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Age an issue?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by v1AZ, May 6, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

as long as she has proof that shes over 18 you're good to go

2. "LIME"

"LIME" Member

respect man old ppl are awsome

3. Troll

Troll Banned

Aye, your just a wee lad...come sit on me lap with your piece book and I'll show you how to make a nice crack.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  4. ears

ears Senior Member

One thing your notice these days is people will walk on by no one cares any more no one in a real state of reality you could blame it on social media

5. "LIME"

"LIME" Member

so your saying that ppl do graffiti out in the open and ppl think its fine and just walk by....i dunno man most stories i hear of ppl getting up in an obviouse time like the middle of the day get arrested.

thats when im confused when i see ppl on youtube just right there doing thier shit like ?????

6. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

Depends on city London got tough in 2012.

7. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

amazing story!

I tell you, I just turned 30, and honestly... I wish I had started now instead of back then. I've been slowing down since a few years and I wish I still had the same energy I had. I'm starting to miss it., so I say yes, definitely go for it if you're enjoying it that much. you can tell when it's right for you.
    thing is, i also think it depends on your character and lifestyle.. and on how artistic experience you have.. are you creative? are you patient? precise? you know?
    These are things that can be practiced and achieved of course, but we all know that 30 is surely not the new 20...

I reckon sunday legal walls are the best course of action.

8. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Im in the same boat as the OP (if hes still here?!) . Im 29+1 too and did my first tag last year

I pretty much love and like to have a go at most art forms and realise I still flick through the graffiti mag I bought ten years ago (!), so I thought oh fuck it go on then and put 'learn graffiti' on my bucket list :)

9. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Member

Personally, I think it’s kind of lame to start past 21yrs old...but having said that, graffiti has increasingly became dominantly 25 and older. When you’re older, you typically start out better and are more aware of things people under 18 might not get. But if you’re under 18 you can get away with a lot more if you’re smart about it

10. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Member

I started around age 13, I’m in my 30s now and I enjoy graff more as I get older.

11. Hustin

Hustin Member

So cool brotha

12. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

I used to be beter I was like three years in and was realy good and then quit drawing for like two years I don't draw the same as I did but more or less am still doing it and wont stop doing it I love graffti it has been my output to the world since I was young