Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by liltaz78, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. freshair

freshair Senior Member

hell yea....

i started around 8th 9th grade-ish
    idk how old ppl are at that age i forgot....but now im 20 so do the math

.....started paint in 10th grade tho...didnt wanna paint while i was super toy...
    u seeALLOT OF progress....even now...i notice progress from like 2 days to 2 weeks...
    ...like wtf did i do...that shits ugly...and it keeps goin like that

but now im at the point where im not into it as i used to be...still am but not as much
    ...now ill just do simple shit cuz i dont have the time to do the complex shit i used to do..

once ur 20 and have been caught and have a family and married..........things change

2. BadUncing69

BadUncing69 Senior Member

im only 15 and as you said graff is addicting as hell

3. Prof Pudding

Prof Pudding New Member

Well I signed up today and i'm not even 15, but I have been sketchin some random shit for about 2-3 months now. My older brother (Vegas) gave me some pointers like 2-3 years ago about letter construction and shit like that. And this is my very first comment.

4. freka

freka Senior Member

cool welcome to bs
    ive noticed theyre is a good fare few of us that are round the 14 to 15 mark hopefully some of us will be the next kings ... meeeeh its good to dream

5. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

but keep in mind, out of every 50 kids here....

5 will stop within the next 3 months

20 in the next year

10 the next year

the other 15 will keep writing, a couple may get up, but more than likely they'll turn 19 and be off to college and starting life, realizing where time could be better spent and will slowly work their way out of graff.....

6. numberonestunna

numberonestunna Senior Member

yea i believe that.. it just gets too risky when your older cuz you have shit to lose. when your a kid you dont have responsibilities so graff is a perfect outlet.. i hope i never quit...

7. sc zombie

sc zombie Senior Member

An acquaintance of mine was like a king compared to the shit we get around here (my area is a real shit hole for graff... lotta gang stuff) but after he finished highschool he said he lost interest and now he doesn't paint anymore... I'm afraid to ask about why he would stop but it's pretty sad to see him stop.

8. Ekos1nr

Ekos1nr Senior Member

im 15 i turn 16 in a week an ive been writin since i was 9

9. EhPhek

EhPhek Member

wow, alot of ppl here started when their surprisingly young :O
    WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO
    haha j/k j/k
    the younger the better, this is awesome
    I started when i was 11, now im 16

10. LiMe..S.B.C

LiMe..S.B.C Senior Member

im one of the few who got married and had kids, held down a job and still went bombing and sometimes wit my kids... (which i dont recommend cuz they gotta pee every 20 mins)

11. fonone

fonone Senior Member

i think you talk the shit

12. Ark0ne

Ark0ne New Member

started when i was 14 had a small krew that was known around my area got caught , now im 16 and slowly getting back into it

13. orchardhillicetea

orchardhillicetea Senior Member

started scribbling on shit around 13 and now im 14 almost 15 in a wellknown crew in my city vandalizing!

14. VoyR

VoyR Member

I started with a bunch of friends when i was about 14-15. I moved away from all of them, and fell in and out of it for another year or so, and I've just started to get into it again about 2 months ago. I'm 18 now.

Someone above said that lots of people get to college and move on, but i know a few people that went to college to refine there graff. I also know i have a hell of a lot more time to practice and work on my shit now that I'm taking 4 classes at the community college + work instead of high school and work.

15. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

16. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

I just started, im 16, ive been writin in my blackbook for 2-3 months and now imetting a feel of the can (writing on my room walls). Im looking for a crew in my area, the scene isnt to big.
    Ottawa writers, pm me.

17. DRONE_905

DRONE_905 Senior Member

i started when i was a fetus...bombin the uterin wall bitches

18. Pesky_Human

Pesky_Human Senior Member

I saw some of your shit during the blastula stage and I can say you were killing it...©

19. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

started writing for real and seriously around 14
    but i still did a few things that are graff related way before but nothing serious

20. Booda

Booda Member

All i can say is do as much shit as you can before you turn 18 because after that the risks rise and I regret not doing as much when I was younger.