Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by liltaz78, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

ive only just turned 16.yeeeeah.

2. Rave22

Rave22 Member

i started when i was 13 but i wasn't that serious..
    i got really serious at around 14 and a half.
    Now I just turned 15..

3. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

4. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

started (actually writing my name on shit consistently) at 16

5. exitus

exitus Senior Member

17 and honestly i still feel too young, ya need to be 18 to even cary paint and smoke cigs, 2 things essential to writing imo. plus ya need to drive

6. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

but do you honestly abide by these rules.. sounds like youre giving these laws a biit to much credit imo.. or maybe u just dont want to write..

7. exitus

exitus Senior Member

lol no i def. paint
    im just saying you could be painting, then a cop rolls up. you could play it reall smoth and not get in trouble for vandalizing, but still get screwd cuz you just have paint. shits messed up. and im pack a week so i really dont have a problem with the other thing.

8. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

nah dude if a cop sees you writing one of the first thing hes gonna do is detain you.and then when he finds out its illegal hes gonna lock yo ass.

9. exitus

exitus Senior Member

i dont even know
    im talking more if he sees a can in your bag or something

10. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

dont let him in your bag...

11. exitus

exitus Senior Member

ok i think your missing the point lol, its just one more charge that youll get fucked for. its smart to like travel light ya know, keep id at home, leave drugs, exc. you guys know it all its in about a billion threads on this site.
    im just sayn spray safe fellas

12. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Question im 16 goining on 17 soon and if i take drivered ed soon enough ill have my lisence by april but if you guys cant drive/or dont have a freind who can then how do you get up with paint since it risky walking around with a can.Any tips on how to get ups with a can on foot.

13. exitus

exitus Senior Member

just make sure you dont tag back to your house. its like a map for the pigs
    if ya have a friend i would have him take you into the biggest city close to you. its incredible. i went into cleveland today and i was just in awe over how much posibility there is. just start walkn around, tag shit when noones lookn. o yea and get magnets for your cans so they dont rattle.

o yea and cerfew that another bad thing about being less than 18

14. Worms

Worms Guest

ive been into shit since grade 9 how ever old u were then... but i only got seriouse and stoped being a paper pussy last year. im in grd 12 now

15. Worms

Worms Guest

use the bus or taxis or subways and be a ninja... camOflawg niggrolite

16. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

I'll be turning 19 soon.

Woo.

17. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

no.your missing the point.dont let him in your bag.would you let a complete stranger into your bag? no.. then why let a fucking cop who you already probably dislike into that bitch.say i dont consent to a search and if he does then fuck it bring that up in ocurt when you get there.theyll probably throw it out.but if your suspicious enough to where he stops you in the first place then your doing someting wrong and should get better at sneaking around of something.ive never been stopped while bombing ever.why? cuz im a muhfuckin ninja.

18. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

or cause theres no cops around your area/ you barely go out

i get pulled over all the time, even if youre just chillin outside mcdicks or walking home from a movie. just play it cool, look them in the eye, give them reasonably long answers, and youre good to go. without a backpack search.

19. exitus

exitus Senior Member

yea i know you have to concent to a search but what constitutes probable cause?

20. Baron

Baron Moderator

It's called a Terry stop, they can legally search you for just about anything. If they find a lighter in your pocket that gives them probable cause to search you and your things. If the find caps, ink/paint stains that gives them probable cause. If its a high crime area that gives them probable cause. If there has been past incidents of graffiti or wet paint in the area that gives them probable cause. For those under 18 if your out past your curfew they can search you with probable cause. Don't get into a conversation with a cop, he may seem really nice and start talking about where you go to school, sports, etc., but they're really trying to set you up for you to say something that gives them probable cause. Oh, and acting jumpy and nervous gives them probable cause too.

To keep this legit, I'm 18 going on 19.