Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Agree? Disagree?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shrink, May 28, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

"im cool cause im a tagster lady! marc ecko westside!"

Shrink, maybe you should tell her your 'crew' name next time, then she'd have more reason to laugh, a 13 year old whos on an anarchist forum, who ALSO writes for a crew named "SPRAY CAN FIENDS"

christ.

2. DNA

DNA Elite Member

show them some really nice peices and maybe some roadsworth--my friends dont like graffiti but when i showed them roadsworth they were kind of in awe.

3. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

exactly, u said thyere anarchists, that means theyre anti0state and government, without a government ur guna get more graff. that woman obviously aint the smartest cookie in the jar

4. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

anarchy site?

sounds like some people are hypocritcs.. (excuse me if i'm wrong, i didnt read any replies and just skimmed through)

5. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

"im cool cause im a tagster lady! marc ecko westside!"

Shrink, maybe you should tell her your 'crew' name next time, then she'd have more reason to laugh, a 13 year old whos on an anarchist forum, who ALSO writes for a crew named "SPRAY CAN FIENDS"

christ. [/b][/quote]
    At least I write, daddy's little fuckdoll.

As for anarchism, look at southern somalia! They have no government, and they are functioning fine! The have telecommunication corporations f'crhssakes.

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

she knows what shes talking about graffiti ISNT about pissing off the state its baout uniting and having shit in common with other people its about progression its about pushing yourself to be the best artist you can its about bombing its about distroying shit so people notice you not about pissing off the state isf anythign it will piss off the community NOT the state unless your ALL STATE

7. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

wow fucken amazing lets all move to southern somalia now !

8. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

Gesus, by state I mean the government. Your community zoning board is a government, the cops too. You have a local government, piss it off. The vandal squad is a government. I don't mean state in the Province sense.

Adamo, lets.

9. Ume

Ume Moderator

exactly what i was thinking when i read that.

10. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

somolia isnt anrchist. they just dont have one solid unified national government. the self proclaimed states of somolia is controlled by clan politics and warlords. somolia is still one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world.

11. seap!

seap! Senior Member

Not in my eyes and mouth!

..is what that kid would say.

12. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

well put man.

13. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Its worthless but I probabbly would have told that guy that hes really not going to to anything because hes really a pussy and that even saying anything won't matter because he really knows the truth. The state won't get money from people riding the trains and that will get them agitated, stupid. The other bitch is obviously a bitch and karma real (well I'd tell her, I hope not).

14. _____JEKLROKS_____

HAHAHAHA SIMPSON COOL GUY!

15. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Why did you ask a community of graffiti writers what they thought about people who hate graffiti? Mira chica, this thread es muy lesbiana.

16. _____JEKLROKS_____

Unless of course, its lesbians.

I liiike lesbians.

I liiike lesbians.

Nigga I really do like lesbians.

17. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Owwwmmm yo quiero lesbianas with big taytaaahs

18. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

They wouldnt do that.........believe me.

if they tried it on me they'd be dead before they touched my paint.

and thats just london.
    forget about New York.

watch Dirty Handz 2:Destruction Of Paris.

Them people are all gettin up and no one gives a shit.its not there problem.its not there property so why should they care.were not hurtin anyone.

19. Boondoc_Saint

Boondoc_Saint Member

yea i used to be pretty deep into anarchy to till somone proved to me it was impossible.

But you should stop trying to get people to understand where your coming from with graffiti. those that dont get it never will and those of us that do should careless cause we understand it. fuck everyone else i say shrug them off put your middle finger up and keep on doin what your doin

20. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

anarchy is a joke....somolia is a bad example....that bitch is a joke (her car got tagged)

why people gotta try to be anarchists? i personally think its just a huge build up of teen angst :lol: but who knows. seriously tho...would you want to spend all day trying to make one cotton shirt?