Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Air Brush!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enygm, Jun 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MANiAkONe

MANiAkONe Elite Member

i know a guy that has one to...it was like 150$ plus tax but yo hes fucked up with it...he did some crazy shit all over the scooter he baught lol :lol:

2. dcite

dcite Elite Member

airbrushes are amazing..i do shirts with one. you can get lines down so thin.. im surprised there arent many guys who do productions who use them..

3. Enygm

Enygm Senior Member

the thing is that I hate my compressor...it work with a pedal and the pressure level Is never the same...actually I think I should sell my compressor and try an other model.

Also my desk is really not the appropriate place where to paint and i ain't got no other. Just setting the hole shit get me bored of painting.

But I would like to find the motivation to improve my skills

I think I smoke too much!

4. dcite

dcite Elite Member

man, you definetly should get a new compressor. i have a devilbliss thats awesome. you can plug it in and get air, and the air stays in for like months, and its got nice little dials and stuff to adjust the pressure. its sick, and its not that big so it wasnt expensive.

if your in nyc, checkout pearl paints, they have a whole level of the building devoted to airbrushing. its ill...

5. cyens

cyens Senior Member

6. AXIS

AXIS Senior Member

Man, i wish i saw this a couple of days ago, just bought a new one. o well

7. mindo

mindo Elite Member

how much are you planning on selling it for?

8. hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy

hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy Senior Member

Noob question but can an airbrush go on paper? What do you use it on other then model cars

9. dcite

dcite Elite Member

man, you can airbrush absolutely anything, as long as you have tha right paint. its not just for model cars...

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i was gonna get a job at this place doing t-shirts with an airbrush, but the fucking dude never called me back. asshole.....

11. laz'e

laz'e Senior Member

i got an airbrush hat my mate did for me its pretty sick

12. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

fuck u and ur airbrush

13. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

you can get cheap air brushes for like 50-100 bucks

14. SLIK

SLIK Senior Member

hahaha cheap to me is like $10

15. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

i have an airbrush but it doesnt hold much paint so u have to fill it up like every minute.......but im getting a new one soon....maybe now reading this thread im not sure........????

16. Slob

Slob Elite Member

mine can hook into cans of spray paint. kinda useless though

17. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

airbrush r ok but they fuck up to much 4 something refiill able go buy or steal a refillable airosol can there betwwen $10-$15

18. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

bigbonba' you can get them 4 $5 at harbor freight

19. spade da name

spade da name Member

airbrushes are amazing.... i love mine i got two....do shirts for ppl but it does take alota practice but also alot of maitnence....i know. got one for my bday n my dad gave me his... if u know how to do them u can make mad money quick n next u know ur airbrush is paid off for.

20. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

i been airbrushin for a while....i guess once you get the control down like a can, you can airbrush almost anything really, i got into it way before i started writing...got a snap-on since i could make payments on it n shit, but its super nice...i've had soooooooo many offers to do custom airbrush work its rediculous, but i guess thats cuz im in the collision industry....
    i remember one time this guy got so fuckin confused i ended up tellin him fuck off....he wanted me to do shit all over his bike, and re-clear it for like 50$ i was like...hells no.