Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Original post not from Name.

POSTMANSLUT5000 asdfdsf, May 29 2006, 06:04 PM

Group: Members

toy battle me. stop talkin shit you fuckin faggot ill desecrate any rep you think you have in less than a week. you are a toy, you are in no position to be talking shit on heavyweight bombers. afterall, my pubes aint a fuckin playground

====================

^^ wtf is this shit all about?

And wtf was your post all about. And i aint from canada you idiot you probably couldn't have picked many places further from where i am.

2. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

You are now officially the biggest fucking joke I've met on this site .
    You're a fucking retard on so many levels it's disturbing to even try and comprehend how deeprooted your stupidy runs....

You were serving a short bid but your "back in the game now"???
    I call BULLSHIT!! Visiting your boyfriend in prison for congical visits isn't "serving a bid".....And you were never "in the game" wanksta...

You do handstyles in the street without a blackbook to practice in? I wonder what a real writer would think of that.... Because I'm sure nobody in CBS or 3A crew or Tats, ever owned a blackbook. They went straight to scribbling in the streets too...And obviously you're much more hardcore than them, you little fucktard..
    If you don't use a blackbook, (which from what was just posted you obviously do, and need to use it ALOT more) than your steezy on the streets has got to be trash, but please prove me wrong and post one up bullshitter.

You're a writer, not an artfag? Do all the thug writers like you own stencils of unicorns fucking too?... You're neither a writer or an artfag. You're a shittalker.

I'd really love to battle you just to make a fuckin joke out of you, but I'm not gonna give you a reason to put more of your bullshit on the street. You paper battle me, and if you can come anywhere near holding your own, I will paint battle. No excuses you little pussy. Just fuckin do it...

4. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

5. ScryberOneR

ScryberOneR Senior Member

WOOOO HAAAA! Cez got you all in check. You better quit now son, before the KO turns into a TKO,
    bahahahaha. :lol:

6. some guy from NCI...

hahaha yes cezr.

But magic if you're wanting a paint battle with me I'll let ya make a fool of yourself.

As for you battling cezr, why dont you just give him your dignity.

7. EatRichPeople

EatRichPeople Senior Member

haha...cezr will e-rape that kid...back in the game wtf.

8. SEL

SEL Senior Member

some guy from NCI has some serious problems man, ur startin beef with everyone!
    get your name up so people respect u for wat u do, not for wat u say. and by what you say people would recognise you as a bitch.
    no beef wanted, just statin the obvious.
    peace

9. some guy from NCI...

Im getting told how to get respect from some toy who bites from other people then asks for crits on it?

I only start beef with tossers like you.

Now if you wanna finish it lets finish it in a battle. You said you wanna so dont pussy out now.

I even let you make the rules you toy.

10. klipa

klipa Senior Member

ha not much point it would be like battleing me!!

if y get me

11. some guy from NCI...

lol ( much <3 for your 123 klan btw)

12. afek

afek Elite Member

hah this a good thread

13. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

....or ur nuts.

yo cezr ill do a paint battle with u, ill loose but i need the practice, hittin up michaels tonight for paint, if i get something done ill let u know.

"magic nyc"......suck it bitch, seriously suck or battle ur choice, u say ur a heavywieght, yeah i bet, get ya ass over here, ill give u lypo with a rusty knife

14. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Hmmmm. Tempting... I've been itching to do a freight for a while now. It's been a couple months..
    You might win tho. My can control isn't that great. What kinda rules are you thinkin?

15. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

ionno, names, max of.......five colors?......or we could jus do no rules

16. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Yeah, that sounds good. I need the weekend to get it on.
    .....Hey wait...This is the beef thread. Not the callout thread. Do I have to cuss you out now or is this gonna be freindly? :p

Names
    Five color max ( If you prefer, I probably won't even use that)
    No other rules

Got any pics of stuff you painted?

17. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

hahaha to that last part, alls im gunna say is......i need the practice.

here jus so this lil conversation fits into this thread......im a faggot ass bitch with toy can control and shit letter structure, whut whut........pwnd nigga

18. some guy from NCI...

19. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

To pussy to be a man and graff battle the real way, with paint. What ever its all good. Fuck it.

20. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

As you can see above, I'm battling Bore with paint, but that's because I respect him. You aren't worth it because I know you're all talk and won't even post anything. Go ahead. Post one thing you've painted....