Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yo Bore i hope your havin a good day cuz i just killed the letter S .... :D

2. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

you dont even know just wait till you see this shit.....adding color right now.

pm your stuff to cezr when your done, tell him its for this battle

(incase you didnt know)

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

PM THEM TOGETHER. That's how it's done in the big boy forums, that's how it's done here.

Also, someone's gonna have to explain to me how to cut and paste the images or whatever so I don't have to save all this shit to my comp and then transfer it to my imageshack and then put it in a poll, cause I'm too lazy and retarded for all that. :p (I couldn't find the clickable smily that had downs syndrome..)

4. alive

alive Banned

cezr i told u this alrdy! just right click it. press properties and the link is at the bottom.

listen nexttime. lol.
    peace

5. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Oh word? I only saw Knowthisx's post telling me to put it on my imageshack. Thanks yo. ;)

6. alive

alive Banned

word. look 1 or two posts below it. . . there i am! but im glad i could help u in the end anyway anyway. no problem. haha! i just saaw the pasties multiplied. . . good shit. i really need to try that. actually i gotta get some balls n go out n paint. scary on ur own. lol. but wut i wanted to say is if these battles are allowed to come back, how about a thread to hook them up? i think im gonna go make one. up 2 u tho.

peace.

7. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

alrighty then, sky, give me your sketch when you get a chance, my piece is done and flicked, its all a matter of geting it on my other computer. once thats done ill send em in.

8. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Bores gay, I wanted to battle him with a random word but he tried to submit some old sketch of his as and entry. Fuck that nigga.

Im going to etch bores a faggot on ever window I find.

---

Give me till tommorrow night pleasE? Just check the fourms, havent in a while and its late im going to sleep. I'l see what I can do on my lunch break tommorrow.
    No beef really with you anymore im over it.

Bores gay <_<

---

Didnt I already battle you youngin?

Anyway smashing round 2.

Outline only any random mutral party chosen word 5 characters or less

And just to embarrass you :)

Word: Ecko

Magic Nyc

[Broken External Image]:http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/6201/paper005yo8.jpg

Uhhh

[Broken External Image]:http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3564/eckobattlexa2.jpg

---

<!--QuoteBegin-BoRe-719-
    @Jul 26 2006, 02:48 PM

ever heard of neckface, shok 1...hmm, guess theyre just pullin distorted farm animals out of their asses too huh?

[/quote]
    Neckface is an art fag sellout that gets no love here. Dont talk shit some half way across the country about an artist you know nothing about.

Every day I see neckface getting his shit ragged. And Neckface doesnt even have any skill, he does pull scribbles out his ass bumping a style thats already plaid out. Its like splashing paints on a canvas that shits done with.

Your a fucking animater, not a writter. This isnt no homo comic con shit baby drawings pop art.

AND I KNOW I SUCK but I do me nigga so hop off my dick and do you! I dont give a fuck what anyone says im going to continue to do shit for myself. Im not here to please you and if you dont like it fuck off nigga both dont hate my work. Get ups.

fuck you to whatever mod that was :angry:

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

what is your problem. noone likes you. you don't have friends. i eman see this. what i'm doing, stickin up for bore. i don't know anyone on here that would do that fro you. why? because your a bigheaded toy who has been on here long enough to be good but some how sucks. i don't even understand how you can be that bad with how long you have been writing. andi know your gonna say "oh uhh's gay. i could beast him" well you know what. battle me. piece. P-I-E-C-E. NO color. well pm entrys spearetly to c3zr or nci, whichever mod wants to do it. post here if your down. oh and pick your own word...

and remember... i hate ya :)

10. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

:rolleyes: i never get enough of this, look child, i busted out a black and white piece just for you, but being the pussy you are, you backed down and attempted to ignore my posts. dont try and act like your better then me.....like uhh said, no one likes you, just leave.
    if i was a mod, your ass wouldve been banned months ago, alls you do is start beef, mainly with people who would completely total you in a battle.

plz do us all a favor and, SHUT THE FUCK UP TOY!

sky, the piece is ready to send to cezr, just pm me when your ready homie

edit-quit spamming faggot, seriously wheres a mod when you need him, get this kid off the site

11. alive

alive Banned

Give me till tommorrow night pleasE? Just check the fourms, havent in a while and its late im going to sleep. I'l see what I can do on my lunch break tommorrow.
    No beef really with you anymore im over it.

Bores gay <_< [/b][/quote]
    we'll wait for ya. check out klipa's entry un-inked in the bbook thread. its good.

good luck

12. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

GO TO SLEEP BITCH!

13. furious

furious Senior Member

yo does anyone wanna do a friendly throwie battle?

word- dont know yet
    format- throwie and handstyle
    due tomorrow at like 10pm?

14. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

we'll wait for ya. check out klipa's entry un-inked in the bbook thread. its good.

good luck [/b][/quote]
    Dog, its 10:50 eastern and I dont see a poll. Whats up? Deadline was hours ago..

15. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

in cezr land its only 9:00, dont worry

16. beltonmoltow

beltonmoltow Senior Member

get a fuckin life an go paint.......................................................

17. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

1. learn how to work codes, your sig is wack

2. learn to quote

3. learn to diss people, cuz bore does paint, lets see your work buddy

18. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

his sig is awesome.

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Two comments-

#1- Wolfburns- Are you asking where the poll is for the Bore/sky5 battle? I haven't got the entries yet. When, I do, I'll try to post them if I'm awake, If I'm not, NCI is on a different timezone and should be here during the night to poll shit.
    Keep in mind, if we're busy doing shit or aren't on, you might have to be patient, we WILL get them up as soon as we can. ;)

#2 This is about MagicNYC- Someone said Magic should be banned. I'll admit, I've come close in the past to doing that, however, I don't like banning people, so I talk with them first. We have an understanding that he will play it cool in the picture dedicated threads. THIS HOWEVER is NOT a picture dedicated thread, therefor, he is playing the system keenly. This Magic beef seems to be never ending, but as long as it stays in this thread, it's your right to beef, if you're tired of it, you shouldn't have brought his name up again Bore, that just triggered him off again, so it takes 2 to tango.

......But then sometimes it's like 4 or 5 of you, then it's a gangbang.. :lol:

20. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

ill battle whoever. lemmie know the word and deadline i think furious wanted a battle. throwie and handstyle lemmie know what word you wanna write out and itll be up tomorrow. PZ