Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Ratikoner

Ratikoner Senior Member

aww man i jus...wanna rip its jaw off :lol:

2. ras

ras Banned

that fucking uncalled for you fucking morbid.. !

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Word up. I'm not laughing. Jokes are jokes, whatever, but you guys are fuckin retarded and that's my word. Why can't you be funny without using shock value? Is it nessecary to take the worlds most innocent and helpless beings and make jokes about ripping there jaw off? You're a real waste of life kid. SHut up and add something real to this forum.

Why do I take random ass shit so personally?
    1.- Because I can.
    2.- Because my 2 month old daughter is laying asleep next to me in her playpen. I love her more then anything in this world and little jackoffs like you worry me. She doesn't deserve to live in a world where assholes like you don't have the decency to bite your fuckin lip and and have respect for things that can't defend themselves against you. You can talk some shit to your boy, and that's cool, cuzz he can fire right back at you. You say you wanna rip a babies jaw off? You're a victimizer. That's fuckin wack. They can't retaliate.

4. Cove

Cove Member

I haven't posted in this thread yet but I read through the last page and I agree with c3zr.

5. hmmm...

hmmm... Member

dude it wasnt fo realz. you see that teh last half of that sentence was from Perfect Hair from Dangerdoom?

6. ras

ras Banned

No shit Cezr..its good to see that this forum has other Non-Morbid people on here..

fucking wiedd's

and Hmmm..i posted that soo long ago i carnt even remeber

7. dim

dim Elite Member

c3zr your so right kids need to no when enough is enough

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

The jokes don't stop there. You should see what he wrote in "5 things you want to do before you die" thread..

Fuckin punk.

9. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Do blonde jokes come in the section of innocent and helpless??

aaand i only just got that ripping jaw thing off up there^^^^^ and dude theres a line between beef and wierdness and you've stepped over that line in fact your so far past the line you cant even see it. So do us all a favour and fuck off!!!

peace

10. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

i agree you didnt step over the line u ytook a running jump n totaly lost the line behind u

11. ras

ras Banned

ewww...i fucking hate punk / goth's / emo's...as you can probably tell from my work...i dont have to fucking tube's coming out of people and fucking monster rabbit's and shit like that...ew <_< <_< <_<

happy b-boy's and happy poppy colour's is were im at !!!

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

people are way over reacting about a joke. yes cezr we know you have a young daughter and i can understand how that would be offensive to you, but it was in no way directed at your kid. also, why do you guys gotta go off on the kid because of his sense of humor? just because you dont find it funny doesnt mean that it is the worst thing anyone has ever said. i know ratik very well andi know that he is only joking around. i just dont get how people can be so up-tight about something. i mean i understand what you mean about the baby not being able to defend itself and all cezr...but it's not like ratik would ever really rip a baby's jaw off, and also the baby doesnt know that a joke is being made about it so it's not really offending the baby in any way. yes i am sorry for my joke earlier about babies, and i hope you will accept my apology (especially cezr) because i understand it may have offended some people...i just think you guys are over reacting over something so stupid.

ps. ratik is not at all emo/ goth/ punk...he supports hip-hop more than most people on this forum and has a passion for the four elements.

13. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Ok ok but.....like i said there is a line and on the internet it's hard to know when people joke and when their not, but i still think that the joke was not funny and that it was ill-humoured, but i can see where your coming from and if you know the guy then you'll probably know him better than us.

peace

14. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

if its jus a joke y are all u over reacting....... its called the toy beef thread

15. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Have you read it? did you realise that the joke was about ripping a baby's jaw off? if so then you should be smart enough to realise why nobody liked what he posted.
    If not then you do now.

16. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

ohhh.... fuck them who ever said that my B i jus kind of skim read it

17. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

how could you not tell that was a joke? who in their right mind would talk seriously about ripping a babies jaw off. this all started because cezr got offended by the joke....

thank you kicklip for understanding it was a joke(edit*.....or not. nevermind you changed your mind apparently). i have heard plenty of fucked up jokes being thrown around in this topic...they might not have gone as far as this one, but none the less, could still be very offensive to certain people. people need to learn how to take jokes. didnt i just have this conversation about some jewish joke being said.

ps. cezr i heard you said something about the comment i made regarding the jewish joke (ratik was actually the one who told me)...but i cant seem to find where ever it was left. did you delete it? if not point me in the right direction so i can hear what you have to say.

18. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

I didn't get offended by the joke just because cezr did, atesk i see where your coming from (i have already said that though) but i do still think it was un-called for now lets all just say no more about it and get back to...well...umm....beef...i guess.

Fuck you all hahaha

19. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

im only offende cuss it was so unfunny.i still dont get it?

20. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Atesk apologized, and it takes a man to do that. I know he didn't mean anything real by it. I accept his apology and I hope you guys will do the same. My point being this. People say "it was a joke, why do people have to get so upset about something that's obviously just a joke?" Answer- The whole point of the joke is shock value. Take something that's innocent or something that's sacred, and threaten it for a shock based laugh. If you're looking for that kind of laugh, you're gonna get people who don't see it as funny. They're just shocked and if you have the right (which you do) to make the joke, people have the right to take offense to it. Not everybody has the same life perspective. Not everybody has the same sense of humor. I joke around alot too, and I've probably offended someone sometime, but I don't go out of my way to do it. I don't use shock value based jokes. Fact is, joke or not, words can bother people just as easily as they can make someone laugh. The joke wasn't racist, religious based, or homophobic, so it's permissable on the forum, but you can't tell me I how to feel about it, any more then I can tell you not to say it. I'm a pretty mello cat about most everything. I don't go out of my way to get offended at shit. To each there own. But emotional wiring is a tricky thing and you don't know when you're gonna hurt somebody. You just take the risk when you say shit, and if someone doesn't like it, you have to accept the fact they may call you out over it. There are some fucked up people in this world that would probably like to torture my baby if they could get away with it and knowing that will set a parent on edge. When you love something so much that you look at it ( or in my case her) and you just feel like your heart could burst in your chest, and you think about all the fucked up things you've got to protect her from and it terrifies you to your core, then you'll know why it's easy not to take a joke at face value, and that's my right, just as freedom of speech is yours. I won't refuse you the right to say it, but I've got the right to call somebody out about it.

...Anyway, That's all I have to say on the subject. I respect Atesk for being man enough to apologize. I didn't really get that offended by the dumb jokes anyway. It was more when the other cat directly said he'd like to rip the babies jaw off and then I saw he posted in a different thread he'd like to rip a babies legs off at the knee and play hockey with it, that tore me up. And as far as the jewish joke, I spoke about the subject, but did not directly speak to you or Mse about it, nor did I suspend anyones account, although I was supposed to. I was just trying to appeal to a greater sense of decency then go on a powertrip rampage.