Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Jank

Jank Elite Member

how can u say that? without police our entire world would crumble... the functioning of our society depends on the law, and without police to impose the democratically decided laws all hell wud break loose... i mean would like there to be tons o robbers and rapists and smelly folk walking round the streets beating u up, takking your shit, and making the place smell? while umay well run from them, as I do, and not support them stopping you writing i dont get how u can say that all cops are bad! although mayb eu can just say u dont like em... i dno...... im jsut rambling..... and ye i also aree that those ones that r just cunts who beat on graffers and other people and who break the law themselves are wankers and i dont like them.

2. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

^^^true

however the system around here is pretty funny

city spends millions upon millions buffing graffiti and they wonder why we have to cut teachers jobs and school spending

3. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

If there wern't police you wouldn't get such a rush from bombing, and you wouldn't feel as good if you dubbed an important building because it'd be the same as dubbing a wall in the middle of nowhere. They're kind of like the baddies in video games. If they wern't there then there wouldn't be a challenge...

4. sabeSAHBEY

sabeSAHBEY Senior Member

i mean would like there to be tons o robbers and rapists and smelly folk walking round the streets beating u up, takking your shit, and making the place smell?

thats what it is already it would just be bettter without the cops most of them dont do shit

5. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i don't like cops, they creep me out, and i think, we should findout wy those people are like that in the first place and fix that, then we wouldn't have to worry about robbers and rapists and stuff like that

6. Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga

Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga Senior Member

You kids need to get off the net and stop beefing with eachother, most of you are toys, and if you were to take the time you spend bitching at people you dont even know and spent that time drawing and painting maybe you wouldnt be so wack.

7. Torrent

Torrent Senior Member

8. Jank

Jank Elite Member

i mean would like there to be tons o robbers and rapists and smelly folk walking round the streets beating u up, takking your shit, and making the place smell?

thats what it is already it would just be bettter without the cops most of them dont do shit [/b][/quote]
    do u honestly believe that the police dont make a real difference and that they dont accomplish lots of things that help make your life better??!?! i dno what they are like in your area but the point is that they do help alot. I agree to an extent with ''uhhh' in that that sounds like a nice idea... but try figuring out how to do that!!??!?!

my only point is that police play a massive role in our entire world, and if they werent there, we would have to have an entirely different system! they may not be perfect, but it aint like they dont do anything, and aint like they dont purely try to help the general people (unless u got some corrupt ass sin city cops which is different alltogether.)

and to the boy who thinks heismyrealfatther and then calls me a bitchnigga, whats it got to do with u? if u dont like it, then just leave it. ur obviously spendin time browsing these forums so its not like ur all that.. tho i dno.... we r just having a discussion now... not like an argument that every1s gettin angry and offended by!

9. KrYLoN KinG

KrYLoN KinG Member

IM TOY AND PRUD

BUT MODERATORS SUCK DICK AND SHOULD DELETE BOTHHHHHHH OF MY ACCOUNT, BUGZ G.S.B. AND THIS ONE OR ELSE THEY SUCK DICK

TOOTALOO

BITCHES

10. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

^ that so made my day.

11. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

case molotow is a gay arse mother fuker who thinks hes kewl case he can say the words "CLOSE"

dnt worry bout him

hes a dik anyway

i rekon basically most of the beef is gona be for either him or bugz anyway

12. Ume

Ume Moderator

do u honestly believe that the police dont make a real difference and that they dont accomplish lots of things that help make your life better??!?! i dno what they are like in your area but the point is that they do help alot. I agree to an extent with ''uhhh' in that that sounds like a nice idea... but try figuring out how to do that!!??!?!

my only point is that police play a massive role in our entire world, and if they werent there, we would have to have an entirely different system! they may not be perfect, but it aint like they dont do anything, and aint like they dont purely try to help the general people (unless u got some corrupt ass sin city cops which is different alltogether.)

and to the boy who thinks heismyrealfatther and then calls me a bitchnigga, whats it got to do with u? if u dont like it, then just leave it. ur obviously spendin time browsing these forums so its not like ur all that.. tho i dno.... we r just having a discussion now... not like an argument that every1s gettin angry and offended by! [/b][/quote]
    exactly, we need a balance, and cops keep it (most of the time), if it wasen't for that small chance of getting caught and the rush knowing that, would you really be painting walls? not likely.

i may not like cops, but their a factor in the game, you have to respect them for what they do, even if it isen't good for you.

13. Da Woof

Da Woof Senior Member

is feliks cripled and fat? thats what i read like a while ago on some beef shit with bugz, and she admited it or something,,
    yo feliks u cripled?

14. vare_187uk

vare_187uk Senior Member

there really was no need for this thread at all in my eyes its just encouraging beef

15. sabeSAHBEY

sabeSAHBEY Senior Member

if u go out just for the rush of it u will never be a legend u will get no where with graffiti so stop now ur rush will fall after awhile

and i can see where cops make a diff some places but fuck no not here and that is wtf is wrong wit the world

16. Jank

Jank Elite Member

ye no i agree that the police aint ther to giv u a rush... bt i spose some ppl love writing for diff reasons. at least i rekon if u dont like cops then at least u gotta respect that they serve a good purpose and at times to a good job of it.

but still, even if ur land of evilness where police do nothing, i still cant believe that the best solution would b to get rid of them altogethere!!

and police arent wots wrong with this world...even the bad ones... it goes waaaay deeper :)

and on the topic of this thread, originally yes thats all it did... like i was bored so started annoying whoever was bored/stupid enough to post in here, and spent several pages mindlessly trying to annoy people, but now its a decent convo, despite the original thread's intention being absolutely stupid.

you're welcome

17. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

why do you think some people quit? because the rush is gone. Do you really think Cope, Sake and Gohst did it to be pretty and put up nice pieces? FUCK NO, they did it for the rush they put up throwies and shit, and thats what most people do graff for, they do it for the rush, they wana get chased, and the adrenaline, sure expressing yourself is a benifit on the side, but if you do graff souly for self expressiuon thats a buncha bullshit, if you wana go express yourself keep it on paper, or go to art school or some shit.

18. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

you forgot JA. talk about rushes, that fool bombs on crack and shit. raa i cant even imagine the shit hes gone through.

19. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

20. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

why do you think some people quit? because the rush is gone. Do you really think Cope, Sake and Gohst did it to be pretty and put up nice pieces? FUCK NO, they did it for the rush they put up throwies and shit, and thats what most people do graff for, they do it for the rush, they wana get chased, and the adrenaline, sure expressing yourself is a benifit on the side, but if you do graff souly for self expressiuon thats a buncha bullshit, if you wana go express yourself keep it on paper, or go to art school or some shit. [/b][/quote]
    word, well put
    Whenever I tag I watch out on and do it nice and easy, it feels so damn good , i love the rush. I started tagging in daytime just so people i get a rush out of it