Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. xGENOCIDEx

xGENOCIDEx Member

Yea i have a toy beef story. Whenever i put up my tag in school or something, this ***** that writes "Sover" or "Sober" crosses out my shit for no reason. then i do the same to him and shit, but i dont know what to do since he runs with "OAV" which is a pretty huge crew in Houstone.
    Then i know i can kick his ass so i guess when i see him doing it imma beat the shit out of him.

2. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

It's probably because you're not as good as him? But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

3. Shitrock Finklestein

Shitrock Finklestein Member

There's nothing but my toy ass in my town.... which is nice because it's all mine
    There is someone doing ripped off Banksy stencils

4. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

5. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

your soft as fuck

6. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

if you dare even touch my shit, or TRY to tell me to change something, you'd get mopped quick. no excuses.

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

ive had some people cross out my tags and shit in the past, so i just cross theres out and make sure my tag is always the one on top.

also theres this crew called WSB around my area that bombs in only a purple posca, i think they're too young to buy paint or just too toy to use it..

anyway heres a vid of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvwvlhKzFHs

and another one of their whack ass sketches, i wouldnt even call em sketches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtPB731tC1I

8. MONA_tnm

MONA_tnm Member

I've been crossed out and covered by SRE. It's never anything worthwhile either, just this shitty tag (usually in green).
    From what I can tell they are pretty young. No beef though, I know I'm better than they are. They're just territorial. *shrug*

9. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

fuckin spam bots.

i hate it when people cross me out, and dont leave a tag. thats just fucked atleast man up and drop a tag.

also hate it how people leave tags or messages on my pieces, i've had to fix up a few of my pieces because toys wrote messages like 'your a chat, go die' or some shit. if only they said it to my face, haha.

10. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

[​IMG]

This is how I handle uber toys. Daybombin' with traffic, hopin' the punk ass will see me.

11. MONA_tnm

MONA_tnm Member

Couldn't agree more.
    There's some asshole here crossing everyone with a shit gold. nJust one little line. who DOES that?

12. Jwhite

Jwhite Senior Member

your a fucking idiot for giving that spot away.

13. b5200

b5200 Member

Yesterday I was sleep deprived with only 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 days, never long enough to actually get REM sleep. So I was out of it, and on some train there was this crappy throw up that was just a really sloppy block letter outline and under one of the many drips I drew a bucket with "I got you a bucket for your drips" in sharpie. I was so fucking tired I couldn't even draw the bucket right so I look like a massive faggot. Luckily nearby I only did little tags with a paint marker so my name wont be linked with it. But even the tags were shitty because 1. it was marker on a train 2. The sleep deprivation made them sloppy and 3. the marker ran out of paint.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  14. Jwhite

Jwhite Senior Member

cool story.

nah im kidding that was gay.

15. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

16. b5200

b5200 Member

I know it was gay, that's why I said "so I look like a massive faggot"

17. Jwhite

Jwhite Senior Member

18. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

i dont have a picture yet but there is this faggot that starts beef with everyone and does hand styles over pieces that have been up for years from local legends. went over one of his pieces with a really dusty shitty fill mostly b/c the can was dying so i wrote "you not worth effort.... or grammar"

19. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

20. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

View attachment 552388

pming me and asking me to suck your dick.... you straight up faggot.

dawg u aint worth my time. kill yourself