Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

i have beef with my neighbors because my dog got out and bit my neighbors dog.

2. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

looks like ur more of a cat guy to me^^

3. Ziggy455

Ziggy455 Member

disbanded a crew to beef

i write silently and quiet and quickly and the word was going around that this crew called the R-7 TWs were going over all of my ZIG AND ZIGGY tags and throw ups,so one night i found out where there house where they chillout was in and when they all went out to bomb over my shit again i did the exact same throwup in every room of their house, after that they disbanded because i rewallpapered that shit, Im still a toy but they were worse, also i racked all there hidden paint aswell!

4. pixy

pixy Member

There's some kid in a class im taking who says i'm toy..
    I called him a douche bag and he didn't like that

5. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

im beefin with some low life who writes CROOK.... ill post beef pix later on today....

6. pixy

pixy Member

Out of curiosity...
    Has anyone ever gotten so mad at who you have beef with that you just decided to hunt them down and beat em up for their cans?

Happened to this white skater kid...lol...he kept changin his name back and forth from crash...to iuno. And he got his ass beat by a few friends of mine..heh.

7. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

^^^lol he got vamped^^^

8. mattxgrace

mattxgrace Member

haha I write over this kid in my little area he writes Noxa and his stuff is wack.

but thats all no real beef.

9. EmesterOner!

EmesterOner! Member

i dont wanna start beed.. mainly because im skinny and also because i have torn ligaments which prevents me from turning with my foot planted firmly, in other words i cant run fast, or fight for that matter. i recently saw some kid write QP and it was the shitties shit i ever seen so i had to go over him, sorry.

10. Royals

Royals Banned

hahahaha yeah but aint you the same niigga that started up a thread asking people to help you write a Zeal tag because you couldent get it good. Shit you saying you cant get a tag good although you doing throwies on niiggas houses and shit.

11. Wick_

Wick_ Senior Member

My friend wanted to start a beef but I didn't want to at the time and he wouldn't tell my what he wrote.

12. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

there are some mjor toy skaters at my skool that right no clue and there hand style looks like a 3 year olds i dont cross em i hope they get busted but some brown pride cat went over them but i cant wait to find out who they are.they are gettin some ftp and gsp flavor when we do

13. jester.onest

jester.onest Senior Member

lol funny how no one says that they go over other peoples shit
    only beef i got is with teachers fucking up my stickers. when they tear em off i just draw huge ass dicks in place of it.

14. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

oh, your teachers write too? that's ill...

what they write? ms jackson oner?

15. jester.onest

jester.onest Senior Member

lol i didnt mean goin over they just tear off all me stickers:eek: (but i do have a friend whos dad is a teacher and writes).

16. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

this cats full of fucking shit, lmao. go kilyourself zeal fucking scamming faggot. lol

17. TastySesamcrew

TastySesamcrew Senior Member

I don't enjoy tagging that much so I sometimes take a marker with me and I draw a character on an electric box and I accidently got over a almost buffed tag by some toy and they cross me out now, I hope I will meet them once, vamping is fun.

18. Bongoat

Bongoat Member

I make a point to merk anyone who tries to get up's around here. Especially if they suck at it. I make a point not to write over them though (I just go harder and bigger beside/above/below them), unless they try and crown themselves. Than It's entirely gone, as fast as I can do so. It's mostly some tool who writes DAVID all over the city, with the worst style. And some kid who writes adbusters BS everywhere he goes. Otherwise, it's just writers that pass through due to high volume of bus stops and the proximity of a major hospital. Which I guess is a good thing, because if I caught either of the guys who try and get up's around here, they'd be in walking distance, and I'm sure their sudden lack of cans would help.

19. thaEEZYway

thaEEZYway Senior Member

i dont got beef with nobody, dont think anybody got beef with me personally, but i know bunch of dudes hate on some of my USV boys, although i dont get into that shit cause i have mad respect for the dudes they're apparently beefin with(the FTF kids).

20. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

i have beef with what
    every body eez?
    haha
    bastards.