Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

best drugs for bombing / confidence

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by mok_flagstaffAZ, Apr 3, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. mok_flagstaffAZ

mok_flagstaffAZ New Member

hello
    i was wondering whats the best drugs for bombing, excluding shit like heroin, meth and beyond. i am especially interested in how psychedelic drugs influence your bombing.
    so far, caffeine / energy drink is my favorite but don't recommend it because if you drink a lot, you have auditory hallucinations

whats your favorite substance to bomb on?

2. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Alcohol . But bombing anything but sober is risky dude.. fuck sober is risky .. Get high off the rush the tags brings your after 7 .8 in a row you'll be speed ballin lol . If the tags aint a high enough get them up higher . And in more noticable risky spots. . But a shot or two to take the edge off works nice ....not 7 ... lol

3. Hustin

Hustin Member

Xanex mixed with the two other big daddies you mentioned in your post op. Fuck alchohol

4. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Hennessey and cocaine

5. 3SHÅS3

3SHÅS3 Member

bombing sober >
    anyways, alcohol but not too much, just to calm the nerves y know

6. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

going to a chill spot with weed is my version of a good day/night

7. URBAN NIGHTMARE

URBAN NIGHTMARE Senior Member

Watch out for bears though guys. I hate to see anyone get hurt when they are out playing graffiti artist.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  8. MOKE

MOKE New Member

Just smoke some bud or take a few shots but tbh going sober is the best the rush you get hitting a risky ass spot gives you the best natural high you can get then after a day/night of mobbing hard af and getting up tuff af smoke or do whatever you do to relax and chill

9. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

Vyvanse it is for adhd but will have you putting hella detail in that shit

10. Esketamine666

Esketamine666 New Member

I used to religiously smoke meth before I went out, but that shits not good for you at all. Honestly bombing is one of the few things I prefer to do sober, when you’re high you make stupid mistakes. Maybe responsibly taking stims in small doses to increase your vigilance, or if you have really bad anxiety a small dose a klonipin, but other than that stay sober. Also most benzos you get off the street have opiates in them and that’s a sure fire way to dull your vigilance.

11. MrSixes

MrSixes Elite Member

There's a big difference between meth and pharmaceutical stimulants like Adderall and that is that meth is highly euphoric which has a greater tendency to alter your behavior and perception the same way alcohol does..
    If you have the type of personality that benefits from stimulants which are performance enhancing and you bomb graffiti then i recommend Adderall or Dexedrine if you can get it or better yet find a doctor to write you a script then you don't have to be all paranoid about being stimmed out because you have the script in your wallet.

Also, If you can't handle amphetamines then maybe just stay away from them.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  12. 6trip6ster6

6trip6ster6 Member

I agree with mrsixes... Adderall in the right mentality and when legitimately needed can be good. I need to get a script, I used to self medicate with speed before it turned into me ingesting copious amounts regularly, which in turn has caused me to make lots of sloppy decisions and the paranoia involved made for overall sloppy everything. I also would think my shit was looking fresh as fuck and then go back and peep it when I was sober and realize that it was way overdone and wack. And it doesn't help when you think someone is following you or watching you at all times, which causes you to act erratically and in turn draws attention. Bombing is all about being able to blend in with your environment in order to avoid detection, and when you are drawing attention to yourself you are more likely to slip and get yourself into a jam. I think bombing sober is the best and safest way to both get the most proper shit up and also avoid slipping up or getting popped. Just my personal opinion from several years of experience

13. 6trip6ster6

6trip6ster6 Member

Psychedelics are good for inspiration, however I would most definitely not recommend catching spots tripping, Maybe a daytime spot or a bridge off a couple caps and stems or a microdose of L..Not tripping your Dick off.