Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

2. Sopeadope

Sopeadope Member

Alrighty time for a true story, was bout a year back, was drivin around late night after a party and some rackin, pulled up on the other side of the street to where the wall was, my boy left his car ON. and it was winter so you kno exhaust showing n shit. Skipped across the street, took out a can. did a hollow throwie. little did i kno the lights at the end of the parking lot, go figure a cop. he starts creepin slow and i didnt notice the lights on top cus he aint turn em on, so i kept doin it whatever fuck vigilantes haha. then he got close and i was like oh shit cop so i ran around the corner to where my boy was and was like run ***** theres a cop! so we ran and slid under a big 18 wheeler haha of course stupid. cop pulls up to the corner of the building gets out and starts comin over to the truck so we swing to the otherside and run around back the building he gets in his car n drives to the other side im guessing. but we turned around about halfway arund the building and went back under the truck. 30 mins later we see the cop come back around and drive past my boys car, i was like fuck hes gonna see the exhaust. but luckily it wasnt showing. so he left and i was like just wait. ten minutes later he looped back around. then he left again. got in the car n bounced. Not too exciting but at least its true.

heres another one. Hit up this place like 10 minutes from my house. no cops nothing. hit it. some dude trys to run me over and hits the curb as i jumped over it and climbed over a dumpster into the woods. my boys next to me. we get through the woods and who the fuck woulda thought. there he is. drivin down the street. so we stole these 2 bikes out this backyard n split up. apparently my friend is an idiot n lead him right back to our neighborhood... i have a dead end at my neighborhood so we made him follow us back down there after we met up and i yelled at him. its about 2:30 im guessing and we go through this break in two fences. someone calls the cops on us. so were riding through the other neighborhood and we hear the whoop whoop. and i see the lights. so we start riding and the cop got out of his car and chased us on foot.. why? so we rode back to the woods ditched the bikes in there and hid under a trailers deck for about 20 mins. then went home for some milk and cookies

3. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

Fuck you

and Fuck You

4. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

Ugh, someone ban this ignorant asshole.

5. Crush97

Crush97 Member

lol theres dis park i like bombing at righ so im with my friend playin b-ball and i had just bombed the night before and that was neighborhood watch night and this guy comes upp to me and my friends which r black and im hispanic and says hav u guys been vandalizing my 35,000 dollar playground then w're like no and den he a cop which was offduty threatning to arrrest us that is a true story and one of the first times i ever went bombing

6. Crush97

Crush97 Member

lol

7. Crush97

Crush97 Member

jiu jitsu is gud im a white belt goin to yellow if u do the hip throw its pretty good if the giy falls on the palm of his hand he cud break it:p

8. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

Well a few weeks ago i was just putting up some tags at an electricity house and there was a house next to it and the owner went nuts and he was banging on the window and stuff so i ran. But after a while, im just sitting on a bench (couch thing) and that guy runs towards me again, and im like WTF and i jump over a fence and he was too fat to do that so i escaped.

9. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    hope that siv is not you

10. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

I'm pretty sure it isn't...

looks like it's a joke, that he took the picture and put it in his sig because he found it really funny, which it is.

11. drgonzo09

drgonzo09 Member

i was walking down the street one day and i stop to throw a tag on a utility box.. i hit and leave.. as i pass a few houses i got this guy grillin me. he's on his cell phone and just screw facing me. im thinkin nothing of it until till the end of the block.. this guy is still on the phone and he's following us in his red BMW. so now im thinking that he's on the phone with the cops and he's tailing me and my boy.. so i jet. i cross the median in the street and start running to the side streets. i get there and look back to see if the guy was following and there i see him in his car yelling, looking all frantic and shit... so sure enough he was following. i ended up ducking into these back yards.. we dipped through like 4 or 5 backyards and hid behind this stone partition between neighboring yards. we sat there for like 30 mins. listening.. eventually we heard the squeal on the cop cars and knew they were around to so we just tuffed it out. we got away..

end of story..

12. dery08297SW

dery08297SW Guest

13. blaje

blaje Senior Member

a couple weeks ago me and my dude were creeping around smoking.
    we had a fat blunt up front and my other dude had a gas mask bong in the back.
    we were driving about 15 miles an hour. theres on car on the other side of the road trying to make a left turn,so my dude speeds up to like 60 to cut him off just for shits and giggles.

turns out it's a cop. he doesn't turn on his lights but instead floors it behind us with his bumper about a foot away from ours. so we dip into some neighborhood trying to lose him. and we pull in a driveway hoping he'd just keep going. but he just parks in front of the house. so when we pull out he "whoop whoops" us. we pull up to his car and, and he says "why're you guys creeping around down here this late"
    and we said
    "sorry officer,it's just we're looking for our friends party, we must have made a wrong turn somewhere."
    and he was just like "ohhhh" and left
    funny as hell

14. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

one time i'm drivin' down i95 at one in the morning on a monday. i pull over to hit a barrier, and as i'm about halfway through the handstyle.. i see the lights from behind. as i turn around i see that it's a state trooper with his lights on going about 25 looking back as i have a can of paint in my hand. fortunately, i'm a fucking g and remembered to pop the hood of the car so it doesn't look so obvious. he pulled over in the cut with his lights off thinking i was gonna slip up. i threw the paint off the bridge into traffic below me, started my car, and took off, already planning out my bullshit story to the trooper. he puts me in cuffs and puts me in the back immediately, and i kept saying, "sir, i know it's probably illegal to pull over in those side lanes on the ramps, but i had no choice sir i stalled out.

searched the fuck out of my ride, didn't find a god damn thing. no paint on my hands either.

15. KyBomber

KyBomber New Member

me and my friend were hitting the back of a rent a center and i finished first and it was my turn to look out. while he was in the middle of his throwie a dude walks out to smoke (it was like 1am idk what he was doing there) anywas i tell my boy but he doesnt hear then this dude was just like "im not supposed to be here and neither are you, finish up and we both forget everything" and that we did. Not a getaway story but one i will never forget.

16. Robin Hood

Robin Hood Member

when i was like fourteen i had to take some algebra class on the computer at this tech college in the summer, i had a bright orange can and just walked through the hallways doin handstyles under stairwells, hit a few trashcans outside and a trailer. A janitor sees me through a small window in the door between hallways so i jetted and dipped through the most awkward route i could find, this man ends up tripping down the stairs and i just hear him yell in pain as he tumbles. so i call my brother for a ride and never passed algebra one.

17. take_chi

take_chi Member

Okay so i just switched my tag name to vadar and about a week ago I was walking to this utility box to do a tag. This is broad daylight and im wearing an obama shirt. tHE coast is clear except for this old lady. Im like fuck it tho. So i bust the tag and start walking down the block towards the lady. She goes hey let me see your shirt. And im like oh yea its obama. And shes like ya. blue shirt. Oh red shorts. Black shoes. and im like wtf so I walk away and I turn around and shes by the utility box looking at my tag. starring at me and on her phone. So im like damn skank. And i just dipped into an alley and walked home. haha

18. Regius

Regius Senior Member

hahhaha. funny shit.

19. blaje

blaje Senior Member

for real, what a bitch

20. Regius

Regius Senior Member

lool.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009