Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best gloves for painting?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by hiddentrout, Feb 29, 2012.

Share This Page

1. wolk

wolk Member

got a full box of black latex ones, so fresh so clean

2. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

Latex gloves dont always conceal your finger prints. Like your fingerprints can still show up on the can with laytex gloves.

3. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

you might want gloves with grip though, so the can doesn't fall out of your hand. maybe you could wear thin wool gloves for finger print protections and put laytex gloves over them for grip.

4. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

I never carry gloves on me got into a pinch with the cops I would have been in the clear but I had some gloves in me pocket and they tried charging me with some car jacking shit

5. ballermike

ballermike Member

what gloves are good tho

6. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

7. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

im currently looking for some gloves, not latex more like a fabric kind. i dont want any fancy molotow or montana branded ones i just want plain ones that use the same material if that makes sense? idk what they material is though, hence the post

8. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

Just use latex gloves. That way if you get stopped it's not a big deal to just dump that shit. If it's cold out you can layer them up and they keep pretty warm, unless you live on like fuckin Alaska in which case move lol.

9. echoV

echoV Senior Member

cheap'o motorcycle gloves... not the thick, leather-palmed ones (the kind that smart riders prefer), but the lightweight ones made of like a polyeblended/lycra material.
    they're thin enough that they don't restrict your painting ability, and your hands don't get as cold as they would if you were just using latex gloves out at night/wintery months.

10. Hythe Brand

Hythe Brand Member

Literally any glove is good, except avoid cotton ones in winter...you get paint on them and they'll be cemented to your skin.

I always forgot to grab gloves, but just disposable rubber gloves are where it's at. Having your fingers stick to everything gets old.

11. 0113

0113 Senior Member

12. UpstageBadger

UpstageBadger Member

Screenshot_2016-12-26-17-00-16.jpg
    I use these, cheap and durable.

13. 4YOU2

4YOU2 Member

Cheap gardening gloves that have a tight fit. No point spending money on something that can be ruined in a second, your cap explodes and now you have to buy a new set of gloves.

14. Zeusxl

Zeusxl Member

Raise some nice thick nitrile gloves make sure you get powder less ones, they're easier to use and you won't leave a trail of dusty finger prints everywhere.

Think about OJ wear gloves!