Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best graff films or documentaries?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charl, May 13, 2015.

Share This Page

1. graffaholic705

graffaholic705 Member

montreal kills it with "wreckognition" and "in & out". those are my two favorites

2. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Piece by Piece. Stylewars.

3. Färsk

Färsk Member

tags and throws. my favorites are skola and sicoer, the one with spacey was also really good. they also got their new videos summer in new york that are dope too. its on youtube

4. ARCOS

ARCOS Member

Indecline vol 1 had some dope graff but the documentary is mainly based on the violence in the streets. Also The infamy documentary was dope

5. Skog1

Skog1 Member

Love your style!

6. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

Kings destroy, whole train, bomb the system, and infamy.
    All goodies.

7. echoV

echoV Senior Member

8. Abesk

Abesk Senior Member

They been putting so many shitty writers on that channel but Xeno got a great hand

9. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

UZI was garbage imo.

10. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Uzi's a dope writer tho, have him on Instagram. Some nice flick posted there.

11. Abesk

Abesk Senior Member

Uzi is trash

12. Napo

Napo Member

Talking about shitty writers... Here I made a simple little video of series of mini documentaries about graffiti but from the perspective of a toy.
    You can laught of my dumbness and stuff. This is from southamerica so maybe you want to see how we do things here. Hoping to do more little simple videos but with better stuff with more writers from my country.

13. ecceone

ecceone Member

Of all time- Style Wars
    At the moment- 1UP, Hunkey Kongs, radicals 2, fast drips, tunnel vision, SN & NWO movie.....

14. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

oh yeah wow I'll give you some good ones ;)

bomb the system, gimme the loot, style wars, stations of the elevated, wildstyle, exit through the gift shop, 1up berlin (the og 1up movie), live life like (kcbr), 5AM, graffiti TV vol.1-2-3, fuk graff (all of the series) [also would apreciate a link to those if anybody knows where they're uploaded- wanna rewatch], bomb it 1&2, art inconsequence advanced vandalism, metagraffiti, state your name, stockholm subway stories 03-05, stick em up (good wheatpaste docu), dirty handz

in my opinion these are some of the best out there, some graff, some street art (which in my opninon is also very very valid in docu forum, especially when they're so well made as the ones I mentioned above)

15. ecceone

ecceone Member

Being from Australia, I also have a high re-watch count for the Route 666 series, so they're worth a mention here :)

16. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

yeah I second that one too. some fine steel in there