Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Battles

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by bugs-one, Dec 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

This is the best troll site ever huh?

2. Nabru

Nabru Senior Member

3. globe4

globe4 Senior Member

dude calm down, i'll send you a pm later on maybe we can sort this shit out.

4. globe4

globe4 Senior Member

@everyone else: i can step away anytime from this shit if you guys don't want me to moderate this. i'm just doing EXACTLY the same thing i was doing with the omake-battle and it was pretty good.

5. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

The date was clearly posted when you sent out the word!! I got no problem if you want to set the time less than two weeks. There were quite a few people that were asking for a shorter time limit because everyone is tired of waiting around. Just keep doing what your doing man!!!!!

6. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Yeah date was posted and today is the 19th but whateve globe gmv for what its worth

7. Ewin Costa Rica

Ewin Costa Rica Member

I was very busy to participated. Askem gmv

8. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

How was it clear if I posted the shit on that date and was told I was to late lmfao . Your just a dick riding anti style fagg that I'm talking about any way and half the reason I'm out of here . fuck these battles good luck with your trash ass letters and no style having asses have fun circle jerking each other every 10th day

9. Ewin Costa Rica

Ewin Costa Rica Member

Take it easy elbow. Stay in the Game. This is just to have fun. Dont worry about it

10. globe4

globe4 Senior Member

imo bi-weekly means a new round begins every two weeks, so we have a 14 day timeframe for picking a word, uploading submissions, voting time and announcing the winner. if we use 14 days just for submitting entries it is not bi-weekly.

for the future we could reduce voting time to 2 days, so one more day for submitting entries.

11. IsaacNewtron

IsaacNewtron Senior Member

I also thought the deadline was july 19th and not yesterday.

12. IsaacNewtron

I misread the voting starts on the 19th, rather then submissions ending on that date. Oh, well. Looking forward to the next word.

Funk gmv

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  13. IsaacNewtron

And even if it's not in the vote. Here's a quicky i also posted ihe toys forum. RIP nextel

IMG_20190713_135049.jpg

14. zoup

zoup Elite Member

15. AskemAGZ

AskemAGZ Senior Member

16. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Bye Elbow:):):)

17. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Nigga your the worse one of them all shut your fucking mouth I wasn't even gonna enter cuase I can't stand all your faggitry enjoy not progressing while you continue to do garbage over and over . When I join I'll make sure to check the time and compare it to gmt time because apparently that's what every one uses now . And I'll only be head hunting so fucking enjoy the rest while you get it fuck boy .

Funk gmv

18. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

There is a lot of "fagativity" as urban would say on this site...

19. AskemAGZ

AskemAGZ Senior Member

Y'all need to chill, it's not like we winning prizes doing this. It's for fun. Elbow you getting mad for no reason dude. Coming in hot with a high lighter piece getting irate. Relax, new word will be up in a day or two, throw done something sick. Maybe not high lighters. Can you honestly tell yourself that you think that piece would have won. If so, power to you. Be mad bro

20. zoup

zoup Elite Member

i like you elbow, but the good writers only come when there is 50$worth of shit to win, if you want them to come, you better open that wallet up, effort aint for free.