Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Battles

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by bugs-one, Dec 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

serious. . you delleted half my sentence so its out of context .
    Fuck it I'm fire . ... my letters flow and are in fact better then the majority of mother fuckers entering . (not all) .. But thats just my ego talking again .

2. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Nope....that's your ASS talking!!!!LOLOLOL BTW....Where did you get a vote Elbow? Im fairly certain Isaac's vote was sarcasm!!....and I voted for JoshE. THIS is why you can not run these battles!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  3. AskemAGZ

AskemAGZ Senior Member

I've never had an issue with the deadlines, I'm usually done mine a couple days after the word is chosen. An idea tho could be a 24 or 12 hour notice before the deadline is reached, maybe just give the guys who are confused on the time differences a heads up the deadline is coming. I dunno just an idea. Other than that, I like the way things are run.

I got one more battle for the year then I'm backpacking south America and I'm not bringing my art supplies. So I'm excited for the next word

4. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Word....that sounds amazing!!! Good luck and safe travels homie:)

5. AskemAGZ

AskemAGZ Senior Member

Thanks dude, Graffiti is legal in rio, and colombia so I'll be doing some pieces while I'm there, anyone wants a hit up let me know. I'll post picks

6. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

There is an artist by the name Camuna13 that does grafitti tours in medellin. Def. worth checking out if you are near there!!

7. AskemAGZ

AskemAGZ Senior Member

I'll be there for christmas and new years I'll check it out

8. ElbowMacK187

I didnt see your vote cus your blocked like iv told you mad times (I'm only seeing this cus you quoted me ) so why you gotta start talking shit again i havent even said shit to you . and sarcasticly or not he fucking said it so it's a vote . it was just a tally cus the new page came up ill leave all the shit to you then scene you seem to care so fucking much about my post and what I say you dick riddig little faggit . go back in your fucking lane boy no body said shit about matt you came in with your two scene I got brought into this I didnt say a fuxking thing about the dead line . but I'm the bad guy .

9. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

I want to be the bad guy! Who i gotta diss?

10. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Elbow likes to talk shit....your probably the only one not in on it yet!! LOL

11. ElbowMacK187

I talk truth . and it hurts . and you dont like that

12. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Whos dick am I riding?? Certainly not your little limp dick! I think your grafitti is average at best and will never get tired of telling you so until you come back to reality. Why dont you go back and ask Ray of Today to finish your October Battle piece for you! LOL....and you want to talk about people riding others dicks?? Haha

13. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

14. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

15. ElbowMacK187

I asked for crits its how you get better but Im toatly riding rays dick thats why iv never seen any thing hes done right he just post and give honest crits, he has talked shit to me be for to and I took that shit and got better . you dont even put 3d in the righr placed you dont k ow how to properly over lap letters your shit is toy at best. the best shit you post looks like two diffrent people did them .half the lines be clean and then there the half that you did lol .

You put my name on here and quoted me thats dick riddeing I havent said shit to you thiss time .

16. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

I guess the difference is I ask for crits after Ive done and posted my piece, not look for someone to tell me what to do before I enter my piece into the battle!! I dont claim to be some ill writer. Thats the other big difference between us....I am honest with myself and try to stay humble while you like to brag about how great you are. Your not foolin anybody bro!! There is a reason people dont vote for your shit!!! LOL

17. ElbowMacK187

say w.e to make you feel better at night .

I also didnt claim to be dope. That one line was a joke and then took out of context . am I better then alot yes am I boss no . am I toy by far not . . and I didnt enter that peace. And wanst planed on it but I'm sure you know that too . just shut the fuck already like I told you mad times I didnt say a fuking thing to your corny ass you brought my name up. Go fucking draw or somthing play with your new born.

18. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

I will go home and do both:):)

19. ElbowMacK187

Word ...dont take it for granite !!enjoy em while there young !

(Thats not a dis ethire I mean that )

20. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

I know...this is my 2nd