Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Battles

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by bugs-one, Dec 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Artsy fartsy lives matter

2. EBA

EBA Elite Member

3. sycophant

sycophant Senior Member

yo yo ma niggas, i aint never axed like i was some expert bomber sun....im jus tryna have some fun wich yall clown ass niggas naweyemean B..yo gum, yo tags is trash my nigga....if i ever see you imo slap a cavity out yo head my nigga......lmfao.... i see you checkd my BIO. nerd

4. zoup

zoup Elite Member

lmfao wtf also jesus they sound forever to make haha

one day hell be rich and famoues, that never happen, so instead of growing bigger and bigger hell grow smaller and smaller. Damn dont be so hard on yo self lmao jk

edit: these are actually funny, whos the metal band for x ray machine 1:22 johnny mathis

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  5. EBA

EBA Elite Member

Ha! Thanks! They do take a lot of time and they don't but doing it makes me laugh.

The metal band was Slipknot.

6. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Lol......I absolutely do it for the art of it. Dont want to be a "Writer" and am too old to give a fuck about what any body around here thinks about how well rounded I am in all things graffiti related! I dont tag shit anymore,I dont practice my handstyle much, and dont really care for throws. I DO enjoy drawing pieces so why would I do waste my time on all the other stuff. I already have a full time career and get to do all kinds of shit I dont really want to do! This is to relax and practice an artform I enjoy:) Good luck with your Graffiti career. You and Elbo can be the bestest graffiti writers in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. EBA

EBA Elite Member

This is a personal favorite:
    http://www.bangyard.com/music/wb/Satire - You Might Need a Bone Fracture or Two.mp3

I've been making music for over twenty years and have a massive bank of samples. As I dig, I just save these snippets slowly and assemble them over time. The whole idea was inspired by Wayne Butane who I remixed because he is a lot more about noisy stuff than straight comedy. My remixes are in that directory as well.

I have done probably 400 of them by now with no intention of stopping.

8. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Sigh........Not sure why you want to have this conversation AGAIN:/ Rinse, wash , repeat right?? I bet I can come back here in 10 years and you will still be here, telling everybody how great you are, how much they suck, and posting your very average artwork. Maybe you can tell everybody some more about what they should or shouldn't like? It must be really tough being that much better than everybody else!!! Keep up the GREAT work and cant wait to be amazed by the skills you will surely tell us all about soon enough!! BTW.....Im sure your "rap" career is about to take off as well. LMFAO!!!!!!!

9. zoup

zoup Elite Member

Pickle lovers worst nightmares... hemorrhoids theyre so many hard punch lines lol.

Twenty years, goddamn I noticed that when I clicked parent directory.
    http://www.bangyard.com/music/under_construction/E_B_A - NS Montonization.mp3

I was digging this, lots of good tracks for skating videos.

10. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

So get off the graff website . go join a art fags forum i bet the people around you love your art ( they dont do art so ther oppion hold no fucking weight here bud ) yep and retards parents love there kids stick figures . they are the best well rounded stick figures .

11. ElbowMacK187

Your still here proving my fucking point your so bad you dont even see it can sombody other then me and gum finaly put this fucking toy in his place and stop feeding his fucking ego .

Your art isnt good . your graff isnt good . I found your wife on line she aint even good . no pun intended mr good! Wasn't hard to find state farm agent . they kinda got a datta base for it ..shit google even told me where she works dawg ..

Screenshot_2020-11-20-06-13-00(1).png

Screenshot_2020-11-20-06-12-34(1)(1).png

12. EBA

EBA Elite Member

Oh thanks! Yeah... Making music was my thing long before graff. My personal high point was Bangyard Bullies...

13. EBA

EBA Elite Member

So... Anyone want to talk about pie recipes?

Apparently this thread is no longer about battles, but only reserved for embarrassing shit-talking and silliness.

Pie sure is delicious!

14. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Oh....and dont forget stalking!! Lol I like Pie as well!!!

15. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Obviously YOU still don't get it!!! Dont give two fucks about your opinions. My wife is beautiful and her buisness does very well:) And WOW....You certainly seem to have a real hard on for me!! I'm quite flattered but No you can not suck my cock!!

16. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Lmaoooooooo. All imma say is elbow DESTROYED matt just now. And its not snitching cause matt dont bomb. Omfg, my nigga elbo came for his neckkkkk

17. ElbowMacK187

Aint stalking your dumb ass posted the name of your town multiple times. Your wifes name amd her job all I put was her name state farm and hickery on google and bang she poped rite up.. I mean its all .Good Mathew .

You think thats clever wright/good shit was not clever probly the dumbest aliest i have ever seen lol

Such a art fag I say corn bread you think im talking food

18. EBA

EBA Elite Member

19. EBA

EBA Elite Member

20. EBA

EBA Elite Member