Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Battles

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by bugs-one, Dec 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

Seriously. Maybe some color would help it stand out more? You gonna color this one?

2. knowme

knowme Senior Member

dude i one shot all my battle entries on scrap paper that sketch is probably in the bin already.

3. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

Haha your last one looked like it was done on a liquor store inventory sheet.

4. Agus Wibowo

Agus Wibowo Senior Member

5. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

The K is off of the E.

6. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

Not bad man. Pretty cool. Cept your little slogan says "where people wanted me to follow their rules" should probably be "were people who wanted me to follow their rules"

7. Histor

Histor Senior Member

Yeah, I noticed after I was done. Shit happens.

8. Histor

Histor Senior Member

9. matifls

matifls New Member

Damn boi

10. Histor

Histor Senior Member

Thanks Hand-s and matifls. Is it a little too "tattoo style"? Every time I look at it I think I should have just done a throwie. Can I post more than 1 entry? Maybe I could put another one up and you guys could give me your opinions?

Sorry if I ask any stupid questions. Just put me in my place if I do. This forum stuff is foreign to me since I've been out out of the game for so long and I'm old as shit!

I gotta say It's fuckin awesome to see all you guys carrying the torch and keepin this shit going!

11. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

It is a little tattoo ish. But whatever bro. Your style. I see you've fixed your little typo there with a clever drip lol. Nice work. And your skulls are dope. I can never draw a good skull and it's always upset me lol

Zoup posts like 4 entries sometimes but calls them practice sketches lol. But he's the one that posts them all together so I'd ask him. Put more up tho dude. This is a place to show off your art and get some crits and tips.

I've only been on this forum for a few weeks and so far everyone seems pretty cool and it's fun talking shit sometimes as long as you keep it light. I try not to be a dick to anyone, sometimes my humor comes off as dick ish so I hope nobody takes offense to that.........

12. Histor

Histor Senior Member

Glad you like my cover-up lol. Thanks a lot for the skull compliments. Skulls and realistic shit are not my forte but I think these came out pretty good. I think I spent almost as much time on them as I did on the rest of the drawing combined and there's about a 1/4 cup of eraser shavings on my desk as proof lol. I think I'll do a quick throwie tonight or tomorrow and see what you guys think.

Any good places to do handstyle battles? This site or others that are maybe better?

13. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

We are trying to get one started. Not many entries tho. There's a thread for it tho. The word is "Bitch" and it's due the 29th

I'm trying to work on my throwies cuz lately they've all sucked!

14. R3TCH3D

R3TCH3D Senior Member

There is a thread for Handstyle battles on this forum

15. Histor

Histor Senior Member

I just checked it out. Looks like you and bugs are doing your thing. Your B is sick on that hand.

I'll throw one up since its such a great word lol.

Just curious, you guys ever tried using a parallel pen for hands?

16. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

I love that word lol. I've never heard of a parallel pen. What is it?

17. Histor

Histor Senior Member

It is an awesome tool. Typically used for calligraphy it was adopted by graffiti writers who mix calligraphy and graffiti, "calligraffiti." It's made by Pilot Pen Company. Make sure you buy all 4 sizes if you decide to get them, you won't be disappointed. I should warn you though, it takes a shit ton of practice to even get semi-good. But once you get it...holy shit does it make for some awesome hands. The easiest way to describe it is to say it's like a chisel marker but extremely precise.

18. Histor

Histor Senior Member

I can post a hand i did with it so you can see what I'm talking about. Let me know.

19. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

Sounds pretty sweet. Let's see what you got

20. Histor

Histor Senior Member