Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Battles

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by bugs-one, Dec 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. DBZultima

DBZultima Senior Member

Elbow I have been doing these battles for over a year now and I only won once. When I look back at the piece that won, I'm not even impressed by it because I know that now I could do much better. I do these battles so I could write letters I'm not familiar with. And by doing so, I noticed that I have tremendously improved. But I'm not going to lie, I've definitely felt the same as you when I started doing these battles. Doing these for yourself is definitely the way to go.

2. zoup

zoup Elite Member

with that said i wanna say something to you on this too, although i appreciate i finally get 1 vote lolol, MIUNZ is the clear winner of this battle, no contest, shits fire, simple and a character, me getting a vote and seeing his entry makes me think i got a pity vote lol, no offense DBZ, i appreciate the love.

3. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU Senior Member

Same here bro. I been doing these battles here for a little over a year or so and I'm very happy to have just won my 2nd battle :D. But to be honest theses battles here ain't about winning, it's about improving your skills and getting with other writers trying to do the same. We do this here for the love of the art so try not to feel any type of offense, I been checking out your pieces on here and I'm quite sure you'll bag one of these battles sooner or later, so until then let's keep having fun with these. The battles I stay away from are the monthly sponsored ones, I've seen some winners of those that have totally deviated from the rules (I don't even want to get started on that though, I'm not gonna hate). Besides we all in here getting busy to get busy, our props is the rewards here, not like the ones that just do it to win free at supplies. Feel me bro?

4. URBAN NIGHTMARE

URBAN NIGHTMARE Member

SHAM is a good word for the graff battle.

Good luck everyone.

5. IESU

IESU Member

6. IESU

IESU Member

7. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Senior Member

8. hugohectorzavala

hugohectorzavala Member

I got a fire in my belly now. Let's get it

9. Theillfunkfreaka

Theillfunkfreaka Senior Member

Will do, if I get some time to do it

10. IESU

IESU Member

11. MIUNZ

MIUNZ Senior Member

Dope first entry IESU but I think the S should have been in front of the H and the right bar on the H should have been extended just a tip for next time. Otherwise a great first entry

12. IESU

IESU Member

Thanks for the advice. Duely noted.

13. Theillfunkfreaka

Theillfunkfreaka Senior Member

14. ElbowMacK187

Sham bam thank you mam

20190315_193429.jpg

15. IESU

IESU Member

Whyd you write "kill" over and over?

16. ElbowMacK187

Becus Billy Mays will never die ...... fuck that sham wow Blondie ... Billy could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman with white gloves .

17. IESU

IESU Member

Ok. Well please no killing.

18. ElbowMacK187

19. URBAN NIGHTMARE

URBAN NIGHTMARE Member

It's a hoax account made by people connected to the sight. They want to try and trick you into degrading yourself by buying into some bullshit then come in and smash on you with they're best effort. That's what all this is about...

20. zen4

zen4 Member