Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Billboards

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by JazeTSK, Jan 15, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

i know..thats who im talkin about..

2. neuk

neuk Member

lulz i'm sure none of you have even been to the base of a billboard, let alone sit on the inside catwalk..

its a ladder.. you climb it, you move to the canvas, and you do your vandal shit, duh

3. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

1. If it's connected or next to a building see if you can get on top of the roof and possibly get onto the ladder easy as hell.
    2. If it's a billboard that stands alone and has a 2 pillars that are square shaped with the indent in it, grab the side of it your not climbing and put your feet in the indented part and climb up to ladder.
    3. I never hit a billboard if the lights are on and don't plan to so I scope the billy a night or 2 before and see if the lights go out automatically or if there is a switch in the light box to turn them off. Were rubber gloves (not latex) if you have to flip any switches cause you don't wanna get electrocuted.
    4. If you are painting with another writer make sure you have 100% trust in them and they are aware (not paranoid). I personally paint as fast as possible and lay down on the billboard walkway for ANY car because I have to much shit going right now and don't need a felony, and if I piece it takes about 45 minutes. A throw up 5 minutes or less depending on the traffic.
    5. Be aware of cameras

4. zennegen

zennegen Banned

queezy, you trollin' dawg.

5. BOMiT

BOMiT Member

6. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

throw a hoodie over the lights n have a tall friend boost u up so u can grab the ladder...

7. JazeTSK

JazeTSK Member

Shit it sounded plausible,
    whatever man last time i ask for shit on here.
    I'm goin for one tomorrow night.

God Damn.

Oh and I'm already 6'5''.
    I'm thinking about bringing rope with foot and hand hold loops
    tied in it and attach it to something that'll hook to the ladder.
    Maybe :/

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.