Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. nephs ike201

nephs ike201 Member

loose the little pointson the tops of the letters....other than that...shit looks aight

2. DoMiNo

DoMiNo Member

user posted image

Comments and criticism without sarcasm please! biggrin.gif

if u in NYC.. u would have to change ur name cuz there is already a SCR out here.. just trying to tell u before u get all nice and shyt and den get into sum beef and have to change becuz of ur name

3. pace1

pace1 Senior Member

truth-no dont lose the points just make them come straight to the left of the letters.

4. myl

myl Elite Member

yeah the points look cool

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

MYL, feels very sky but its good

bump to bottom of page [/b][/quote]
    shits dope!

6. weldo

weldo Senior Member

7. MEBone

MEBone Senior Member

8. myl

myl Elite Member

hot shit man

9. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

10. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

ok, i, trying to develop a peice, i tryed really hard to keep my letters structured, i think it turned out ok, but what do you think... worth working on or should i just start from simpleness again crits appreciated.

View attachment 219733

11. DeathRow

DeathRow Senior Member

12. myl

myl Elite Member

the letter structure is poor...its just wack in general, id say continue doing block/straight letters till you get the feel of how the letters flow

13. funky monky

funky monky Senior Member

who the fuck did i bite <_<

14. alive

alive Banned

truth-go simpler. ur coming along, but dont u da re try to connect your letters yet! or rock them so hard. work on keeping your letters strokes the same width. the next step will be adding more curves.

deathrow- u really need to take it simple. stop connecting, extending, arrowing, and i have a good feeling, biting. go back to basics. not blocks, but straight letters.

anyway thanks for my crits to those who gave. heres another sketch of it, pen freestyle with red sharpie fill. more crits would make my day! (ran outta room for the Z, wasnt rele thinking what i started it)

ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g121_coercethemasses_DSC02639.jpg

btw, can some1 better then me, tell me what i should be working on in particular? or how i can make my letters work together more? thanks soooo much.

peace.

15. *~ANZIO~*

*~ANZIO~* Elite Member

use that style for the pherz battle, i like it

16. funky monky

funky monky Senior Member

yeah man taht style is pretty dope jsut dont put as much arrows and ur set

17. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

The S is sick, but I'm not really likin' the E. Make the middle two bars squished together so it has that same kinda feel as the S

:edit: weldo- They're sick, but I don't like your N's at all

18. pace1

pace1 Senior Member

doom- the first t is good th second should be cleaned up . the R shouldnt have that line through it on the right leg. loose the conections to the r and others. no extention on the U and make the thickness of the U smaller and the smae witdh as the t

alive- make the widths all the same...just thicken up the P and no line through the R on the right leg. and redue int pencil and then color to make it clean. but for a pen freestyle its pretty good. also try and make the letters fit together more.

19. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

MYL, feels very sky but its good

bump to bottom of page [/b][/quote]
    bump for magic nyc . .

myl - nice "se" sketch . . .you aint bitin my style .. you just did a classic semi-wildstyle that half the writers on the planet do . . . nice job, good use of the extensions to eat up some of the open sapce without havin them distract/take away/or cover up the letter flow . ..push that style hard and you should see some real progress soon . . . i use addons to take up unwanted empty space and if im lookin to reinforce my flow . . . i like how all your arrow extensions shoot horizontal (i do that alot), it gives good contrast/flow to the dominant vertical lines of the letters . . .

weldo - dopeness man . . .i hope you stick around and drop some more . . .

20. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

Got bored on vacation so i did pen freestyle rollers/blockbusters for random people and one piece
    Pesk
    [Broken External Image]:http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/5539/a9179eeaaq2.jpg
    Gerk-messed up on the R
    [Broken External Image]:http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9121/53bd6f28kj6.jpg
    Sec/Ebk
    [Broken External Image]:http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/3219/dd85561bqj0.jpg
    I did one for Cezr but i cant find it and I tried a Evex one but I couldn't get a good V or X
    Piece
    [Broken External Image]:http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/7525/7f969eb5ug8.jpg