Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Maker A Laker

Maker A Laker Senior Member

2. kame2

kame2 Member

[/b][/quote]
    okay please dont bump your picture in 2 minute periods, people will get to it when they get to it.

-keep it simple, the top one looks better than the middle one, why? cause its kept more simple, also get rid of the bubbles, the bubbles look good if people can do them right, but you cant so get rid of them, just work on the letters the bubbles and outlines will follow.

3. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

4. kame2

kame2 Member

5. aces

aces Elite Member

I'm pretty sure that it's prisma or something of the like cause sharpie doesn't make those colors I think he just outlines in sharpie. Sky correct me if I'm wrong.

6. kame2

kame2 Member

i dont mean what its colored w/ i meant the sharpie that cut in half, did he draw it or is it just cut?

7. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

i think kame was talking about the actual marker in the picture ... but to me it just looks like its faded like that due to two different pictures being taken ...

8. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

im from NY, ive never heard of another aske, but i never really researched the name.

in reality, there is probably two to three, or more, of almost every tag out there, so im not gonna change anything, unless of course i come across him in real life haha

9. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

i got pissed and snapped that marker clean in half yo . . . nah i merged 2 photos and it just came out that way . . .

10. novella

novella Senior Member

i really like the 3rd one and the last one

sick color schemes too

11. Veηo

Veηo Member

I need new ideas for v's i find that they are hard to get creative with if you know what i mean?
    they so bland

12. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

13. novella

novella Senior Member

look at others people stuff, get ideas from them.

im not saying bite their styles straight up, but if your mind is blank, looking at other graf will probably help

14. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

15. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

loving the new name,
    like it alot better then regs
    fucking illin
    oh btw about that sketch
    i write sec
    or sev which ever you like more.

16. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member

the only letter i can even vaguely make out is the a. draw blockletters until you learn letter structure bud

my best guess is that is says punal [/b][/quote]
    lol it sais ritual but im learning this is one of my earlyier pieces but im getting better!

17. novella

novella Senior Member

ginsu: start by trying to draw all of your letters with the same thickness. Do this by drawing the letters in rectangular segments:

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/crowned_royalty/simples.jpg
    (i know this isnt the most top notch example, but i just wanted something to show how to construct very simple letters. I only spent about 2 minutes on it)

when i first started sketching i never used this way of forming letters, in fact i hated the idea of it. but after i tried it, and my stuff improved 10000 times over, there was no turning back

18. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

haahha no offense novellla but thats the funniest thing ive ever seen

obviously you draw two sicks and a cross in the middle...lol, way to try and help though, i repsect that

19. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

ive never met 1 person in my life who draws like that, must take you fucken forever to draw a letter

20. novella

novella Senior Member

haha, just trying to help, his letters are beyond whack.

its not the only way to draw, and it might take a little longer, but i like the outcomes better