Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. S8nt

S8nt Senior Member

havent posted in about 4 months caz i sucked butt now i think i suck only a sinlge cheek comments on my improvement?.....oh yea changed my name from saint to sain the T threw me off 2 much

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_scarecrow2008_saint_1.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_scarecrow2008_scaryface.jpg
    ^from a book not a trace tho

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_scarecrow2008_sain4.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_scarecrow2008_sain3.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_scarecrow2008_sain.jpg
    ^ my twist on a simliar piece

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_scarecrow2008_sain2.jpg
    ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b291_scarecrow2008_saint7.jpg
    ^just a reminder of how much i blew

2. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yeah im bumpin my own shit . . .internet ups yo!

i was about to start an rip FUND piece after reading that cuz i remember seeing some of those sketches, luckily my boy came over and squated the whole night so i couldnt get around too it . . .

thinking about skipping work again . . .i really dont wanna go but its all about gettin that cash money . .

3. Sex707

Sex707 Member

Heres a few throws just cus nam'sayin yeah they might suck but the funny part is i dont give a fuck

[Broken External Image]:http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/DelRock707/DSC00469.jpg

and another one i dont really like but o well ill post it
    [Broken External Image]:http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/DelRock707/DSC00473.jpg

and a simple type throw i was thinking about but i got to high and it started slanting to the side
    [Broken External Image]:http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/DelRock707/DSC00472.jpg
    Crits welcome

4. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

That name's a bit too similair to dr.sex dont ya think?

5. Sex707

Sex707 Member

A little bit but i dont give a fuck so what if its close it just meens im close to his name not takeing his name

6. myl

myl Elite Member

first off dont write sex, there already is a dude who writes sex and is pretty well established...

http://www.graffiti.org/boston/sex2_boston.jpg

and the 3d is off on all of em

dont say you dont care because we all know you do, otherwise you wouldnt have posted em up

7. Sex707

Sex707 Member

First cali and boston are so far apart i could careless now that we have gotten that over with i really dont care the 3d's off and well thanks for letting me know thats about it and as for changeing my name im good off thatbecause ever one in the world uses the same name as some one elese come on now if i were to pick a new one all that would meen is that im useing another persons name again

8. myl

myl Elite Member

not really...be creative

whats up with toys wanting to write sex or dope? i dont get that shit

9. some guy from NCI...

Oh that's ok then... Why dont I just go and write coper2 or bankzy? I mean it's not like I'm taking his name, but to be true I don't give a fuck.

10. dutch-sketch

dutch-sketch Senior Member

How come they died?

11. Sex707

Sex707 Member

Its really a funny story i want to write sex because well i think it would be funny to see sex all over my city simple as that ya know and ive had 3 other names but had to ditch those thanks to da 5.O but shit i guess i need to get the 3d right but thats it i dont need help on letter structure or shit cus i figure if ima right sexs may as well have it look good when that shits on walls

now let me ask you what do you write? cus im bet some one out there writes the same thing and its hard to be creative in an art from built off of being creative because sooner or later it just becomes a norm and nothing is creative anymore

Really now whats a name aslong as you dont bite style theres a cat in my town who writes El Barto o shit hes useing a simpson name its famous holyshit get real now names mean nothing its all about syle you could write poop for all i care and if your biteing a style then it aint gona be good but if its your style if its fresh and shit who cares namsayin

12. myl

myl Elite Member

seft one

checked google, checked 12oz, checked here, checked flick galleries, didnt find anyone with that name

13. Sex707

Sex707 Member

Well that sucks but theres a cat in my town who writes Seft aint that shitty luck for you ill go out and get pics today or tomarrow

14. myl

myl Elite Member

well that sucks

but hey at least i aint gettin my name from a well known dude

im off to class

later

15. some guy from NCI...

I write echo91, of course there's other people who write echo... but the difference is, they arn't freakin legends. You do need help on letter structure and shit because that stuff's wack. And if you cant see that then you need help with other shit. The name is pretty important, that name's gonna represent you. You say that only the style matters, are you tellin me that it'd be fine if people went around writing cantwo in some toy ass way?

16. kaweJFK

kaweJFK Senior Member

17. *~ANZIO~*

*~ANZIO~* Elite Member

that should have been your digital entry there champ.

18. kaweJFK

kaweJFK Senior Member

haha, yeah it is, cheers!! :lol:

19. aces

aces Elite Member

20. shalf

shalf Senior Member

yeh thats awesome man keep it up

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f109_ajaxa_jenohelp.jpg
    crits on ma throwie please