Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Code

Code Senior Member

Skribble- I like the character, but as for the piece i dont know, it seems kind of messy, for example some of the extensions are kind of random, and the letter structure aint that good. But for the other pieces they are dope lovin the 3d Lol but i am just a toy so that just my oppinion.

Phish- I like the extension on the "P", but the "H" doesent seem to appeal to me.

Sole- its okay, but i dont like the "S" that much, good simple though.

Like i said guys i am probaly one of the biggest toyes as you about to see with this sketch, but i am just passing on advice people have given me.

[Broken External Image]:http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/5213/scan0001yh9.jpg

critz please

2. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

bump

I was first

i want some comment on these

am I going into the right direction? and do you have tips to make it more interesting?

3. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

4. Code

Code Senior Member

Hey, ty for the crit.

So now it my turn, I really lovin the simple would make a sick roller, but for some reason the "Y" just seems not to go with the flow. Not sure why but it doesent seem to go with the other 2 letters.

5. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

6. terower

terower Senior Member

JAY - looking good, that 3D's pretty well done. The Y is still a little off, though. I think it would look tight if you kept the tail of the y on the same level as the bottom of the J and A and not have it dip down like it is. Also, make sure all the lines stay at an even thickness.

KRIM - looking pretty good, that camo fill is pretty nice. My only suggestion is to bring the I over to the right a bit more, so it stands out better from the R and M.

Now my turn. I did this a week ago instead of paying attention in Calculus... I always feel like I draw my best when I'm doodling in class. I'm pretty proud of the police officer, but I also liked the old men on right, which came about by me trying to draw without lifting the pen from the paper.

ai61.photobucket.com_albums_h56_terower_Photo70.jpg

Comments? Opinions?

7. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

Sum: dope character for sure, but try not to add to many ruffles in the clothes, your giving way to much emphasis on baggyness.

8. terower

terower Senior Member

Sum, the character is decent, but it definitely needs some work. The arms and legs are too short in comparison to the torso and head. Also, you went a little overboard with the crease lines. If you work on those, it could be pretty dope.

9. aha

aha Senior Member

10. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

the 3d is off and the T is a little awkward, other than that pretty good

11. aha

aha Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  12. Flash

Flash Senior Member

post the image

13. ~raging babies~

~raging babies~ Member

14. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

rasta- Its okay. Needs alot of work. Make your letters evenly spaced. For instance the first a is hidden a bit too much. Your letters need more structure too. Take your time as well. No need to rush through your throws. I can see your trying to rush it, like your doing it on a wall. Try to master each letter first and then put them together and see what you come up with.

15. ~raging babies~

~raging babies~ Member

16. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

17. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

its the same pic as that other guys? :huh:
    EDIT. NVM you are the same person?

18. ~raging babies~

~raging babies~ Member

no hes just my frend(not the one who spammed) and i coppied his code by accident also im on his username right now so this is testify crits?

19. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

20. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

i like the face haha whats the third letter though EDIT nvm