Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. near

near Senior Member

bump4kritz~~

nemz those throws in the second to last pic u posted are fiyah son o__O

2. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

god dammit!! they work on my comp <_<

u talkin bout stickers for our trade? cuz u never pm'd me back lol

does tht thro say noes?? i dno what to say, not gr8 wiv throws reli, just try make the letters all one piece and maybe make only 1 or 2 have seperations to them. hard to explain, but the S has 2 many bits to it in mu opinion

3. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yeah nemz them pics do show up, my dial up is just so damn slow . . (yeah i got dial up, you pay your own way and see how fast you be movin on the internet before you talk ish) . . .
    near . . .i like your posts man, Ns are a bitch, i would probaly shot eh bottom part of the E out more to the right so it goes past the end of the top part of the E, and Ive never been a fan of the concave(?) legs of Rs . .. too hurt and probaly givin wrong advice so ill STFU! . . i messed up and feel a double post coming . . .

4. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

ahh there it is and how inkbits last post didnt get bumped a billioin times but everyone finds time to bump their own 5 second attempts lookin for crtis is beyond me . . . didint people use to bump hot shit 6 months ago? now it seems everyone bumps their own playin it off like they want crits . . damn i be a bitter herb sometimes ..

5. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

6. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

dont do throws at all (why when you can just rock a quick straight letter?) but you got the left/back lean going nice for each letter so maybe try having all your letters leaning forward (whcih should help the O) for a diff throw, maybe learn alil sumthin . . probaly shouldnt have some lettters leanin forward and others back on the same throw but if you work it right who knows . . .

7. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

8. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

finish ur sketch and then ask for crits?

9. RepUrSet

RepUrSet Senior Member

i think itll look pretty damn good if u finished it and gave it a nice background :blink:

10. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

bouncingsoul - you are close to turnin the corner and advancing a step b/c you have a consistent approach and style to the way you lay down your letters and you do A to Z but in my opinion you should try to dress up your letters alil, maybe add some definitive sharp angles in there or something to contrast the soft rounded feel you got now . . . quick head high sketch tryin to follow your last few letters if you dont mind me following your letters . . . the E on the EW is a bummer, an easy one is what i d did below still in your style but the top and bottom legs pinch towards the middle with the bottom leg of the E shootin out farther than the top right of the E . . .

[Broken External Image]:http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7100/1202020am0.jpg

edit: the bottom of your E where it shhots directly right looks alot better than my curved . .

11. ras

ras Banned

12. near

near Senior Member

dont bump a post that huge twice on a page -_- jus kills it

13. ras

ras Banned

14. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

not much i can say there ras, but your P is looking a wee bit small.

15. Code

Code Senior Member

Ras= I like the one that is nice and simple, the shadow is a little off, but either way nice :), and your other more complex sketches are hot to, but you got to work on that throw :)

Sleet= Keep working on it, try to add some style to that throw it you will be gold if you get it right :)

K here may i get some critz on how my shadow is set up and over all sketch, going to pick up some nice Big stickers so trying to improve a bit more :)

16. ras

ras Banned

17. Code

Code Senior Member

Ras= I like the one that is nice and simple, the shadow is a little off, but either way nice :), and your other more complex sketches are hot to, but you got to work on that throw :)

Sleet= Keep working on it, try to add some style to that throw it you will be gold if you get it right :)

K here may i get some critz on how my shadow is set up and over all sketch, going to pick up some nice Big stickers so trying to improve a bit more :) [/b][/quote]
    Bump, sorry got the last page

Ras- I aint feelin the letter structure man, and some of the 3d is a little wierd

18. myl

myl Elite Member

ras that letter structrue sucks

you gotta do simples man

19. ras

ras Banned

kkkkkkk ill go back to simples ... :) ;)

i was trying to experiment but i diddnt pull it off lol... :blink:

20. furious

furious Senior Member

critszo

kepsta i like the straight letter but theres too much space between the k and e or somethin, other piece is sorta whack though stay simple baby

opinions?