Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

2. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

3. ras

ras Banned

4. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

Nero reminds me alot of sky 5's work, mostly the R and E, looks good tho
    ras, i like it and I don't know of any writers who write that name, u should be good.

5. aces

aces Elite Member

<!--QuoteBegin-nemzone
    @Nov 15 2006, 08:32 AM
    [Broken External Image]:http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8488/klkuw7.png
    messin round, looked better in my mind that on paper lol. wat ya think? and yeh, the 3d got fucked so tried to cover it with purple. scanner picked out the old shit :mad:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5169/untitledjuon2.png
    pensketch^^^^

double post :huh:
    [/quote]
    BUMP for teh hottness!!!

6. Code

Code Senior Member

RAs= Really nice probaly the best work i have seen from you

Nero= Man that is dope as hell, though dont like the R that much for some reason lol, but either way nice job :)

First piece i have colored in a while, i know i screwed up on the shadow which i was pissed about since i practiced alot on it for the last couple weeks, oh well will get it next time :). I know the fill aint that good, but have no idea how to do a fade or any complex fills. So here ya go :)

Also what you guys think about the Throwy :), the style i used on it is probaly already used since it is very simple so if its a bite tell me for i dont paint it and look even more like a toy :)

[Broken External Image]:http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6276/scan0011kq4.jpg

Critz please :)

7. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

:( damn, i wanna post my pics up but i dunno how
    and yeah i know it sounds noobish of me, but can someone tell me plz?
    thanks

8. eMJayBee

eMJayBee Senior Member

9. tea dee sea

tea dee sea Senior Member

go to www.imageshack.us, browse your computer to find the image, then click host it. Resize the image with the preset sizes before you post it, the best one is 640x 800 or something, its the one for internet sites. After the page has loaded you should see the picture with a bunch of interent adresses underneath it, pick the one that says direct link beside it, and copy that adresss. THen go to bombingscience, find the thread hit add reply. Hit the IMG button, just above where you write, delete the http, and paste the direct link adresss you copied earlier. then add reply and it should work.

10. krysnum1

krysnum1 Senior Member

NEMZ.... wholy shit dude, you drawings are dope but you really need to work on your hank styles, it weird seeing toy ass tags next to a good peice like that.

EmJayBE, coo, wanna see it done...

11. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

12. ras

ras Banned

emjaybee....that shits tight ...crnt wait till its finished

acon...im not likin the way u put curves at the top of evry1 letter on the throw...it makes the O look like sum kinda devil hehe...but the fill on the peice is very good

i aint whining for crits but a couple more would be nice

ps. i know it sounds dumb and stupid but what dus BUMP meen :( :unsure: :ph34r:

thanks...

13. obseen

obseen Elite Member

14. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

Bawks 5 simple rules to using this thread, and actually getting help, and improving:

1) If you're just starting, do NOT use colour, sketch with a pen or pencil, and practice STRAIGHT letters, like the letters on your KEYBOARD, like the letters i'm TYPING.

2) Do not make excuses for your work, things like " i dont have enough prismas" does not matter, because there are people on this site that can burn you with chalk on a chalkboard, do NOT make excuses

3) Respect those above you, on the page, and in SKILL. I'm not some god, but i can actually help some of you, so can guys like nemz, sky, cezr, aces, bouncing, niccsac etc ( if i left you out my apologies, you know how you are ).
    When someones work is above yours, TALK bout it, even if you "dont think you're good enough to give feedback" every little thing helps, and its NICE to have your work talked about. Therefore, do not post work of your own without at LEAST giveing the person above you feedback, even something like "thats nice" can help.

4) Do not BUMP your own shit OVER and OVER again. I know this is wack and yes im guilty of it too sometimes. If you literally have not gotten anyfeedback then sure bump it. And for whoever asked what bump meant it simply means to quote your stuff so it shows up again on the next page...and the page after that...and the page after that for some of you. Graffiti is not about having the recognition of kids on an internet site, you should FIRSTLY be doing this for YOURSELF. remeber that.

5) Dont be assholes. We're all in the same boat, we're still all toys, dont come in here thinking you're the shit, because you're not. Get along with each other, respect each other, and help each other the fuck out.

And on that note, im going to paint my canvas

Peace

* and obseen, that throws hot, keep it up

15. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

Obseen i really like that throw... emjaybee you need to go back to straight letters.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_cool040.jpg my entry for the matr battle

16. ras

ras Banned

17. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

Bawks 5 simple rules to using this thread, and actually getting help, and improving:

1) If you're just starting, do NOT use colour, sketch with a pen or pencil, and practice STRAIGHT letters, like the letters on your KEYBOARD, like the letters i'm TYPING.

2) Do not make excuses for your work, things like " i dont have enough prismas" does not matter, because there are people on this site that can burn you with chalk on a chalkboard, do NOT make excuses

3) Respect those above you, on the page, and in SKILL. I'm not some god, but i can actually help some of you, so can guys like nemz, sky, cezr, aces, bouncing, niccsac etc ( if i left you out my apologies, you know how you are ).
    When someones work is above yours, TALK bout it, even if you "dont think you're good enough to give feedback" every little thing helps, and its NICE to have your work talked about. Therefore, do not post work of your own without at LEAST giveing the person above you feedback, even something like "thats nice" can help.

4) Do not BUMP your own shit OVER and OVER again. I know this is wack and yes im guilty of it too sometimes. If you literally have not gotten anyfeedback then sure bump it. And for whoever asked what bump meant it simply means to quote your stuff so it shows up again on the next page...and the page after that...and the page after that for some of you. Graffiti is not about having the recognition of kids on an internet site, you should FIRSTLY be doing this for YOURSELF. remeber that.

5) Dont be assholes. We're all in the same boat, we're still all toys, dont come in here thinking you're the shit, because you're not. Get along with each other, respect each other, and help each other the fuck out.

And on that note, im going to paint my canvas

Peace

* and obseen, that throws hot, keep it up [/b][/quote]
    stonk, looking nice, nice straight letters, and ras, try and make it a bit straight, and use more of the page, separate your eltters a bit more so it doesnt look like a throwup, ya feel me?

bump this cuz i think its important :rolleyes:

18. ras

ras Banned

Thanks trick's....and ima take on board those 5 rules lol ;) get along with each other...

19. craz-e one

craz-e one Member

ai141.photobucket.com_albums_r59_mmendoza3_pv062.jpg

this is my latest sketch. feedback plz. obseen nice throw oh ya says epic

20. craz-e one

craz-e one Member