Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

hacks, the H A C in the second pic are really nice simples, with very small little style added to it, ty to make the K and S simple like that too, the S is almost there, so keep going with that man

Peace

2. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

And baper, im sketchin BAPE, right now, so i expect a BAWK soon too :D

Peace

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ghozt!!! you are my new favorite toy!!! this is a perfect example of how simples can improve your style. i remember seeing some of your earlier shit that was just awful. i see that you started using simples and block letters and look at how much you have improved. lol you have no idea how happy you just made me. i hope all the other toys see this and decide to use simples as well.

*i'ma bump this shit just cause it makes me extremely happy. learn from this anyone whos struggling with graffiti.

4. ghozt

ghozt Senior Member

haah thnx for the crits yall yea i decided to fuk all the retarded lookin shit and i got inspired by this really awesome dude tht sits in front of me so hes been workin with me lik with my letters and shit hell be lik yea nice shit homey and then when hes not feelin it hell throw it away and tell me to do it again lol so yea thnx glad to see my work is appreciated =]]]

5. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

HACKS- halfpipes ugly but your letters are super hot, clean simples, and i really like your c.

and thanks to everyone that gave me props. ima paint somethin like that soon, no dong though.

edit: bawksta ill get started on that baby right now.

6. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

7. near

near Senior Member

rofl that ORLY sig is amazing lol or maybe im just ripped <_<

k so ya i did another sketch...this one is kinda shitty but whatever...if dont show you guys it just sits in my bbok taking up space...hopefully u can c it

ps bouncingsoul thats the tabasco sauce!!! o_O

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v285_j_w_a_t_s_S3010557.jpg

8. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

bouncer: my god you got insanely good at outlines within the past 10 minutes, thats beautiful.

near: you got some 3d skills goin, looks good but the fill takes way too much attention away from the letters.

bawker and bouncy i did your sketches, ill post em in a little bit.

9. near

near Senior Member

ya thats just the camera the fill is red in real life lol i dunno why it always looks black

10. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

11. Fatsoe

Fatsoe Member

12. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

14. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

15. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Question for you all.. aint trying to be rude but just wanna know why you think Bapers work is fresh, clean and nice w/e..? To me it looks like shit I'd see from someone first starting out trying to make cool looking letters. I just wanna get that off my chest and ask.

To Baper: Are you gay?

16. dibz

dibz Senior Member

17. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

rant: fatten your letters in that straight letter a little and do a dropshadow instead of that type of 3d. maybe round out the edges a little. i think your r has potential.

nil: hahah i was waiting for someone to ask if i was gay, but no im not. the penis ws gonna be an arrow at first then im like, yo, ill draw a penis and do a gay theme instead ha. its ok that you dont like my style, but i am GOING for the juvenile, simple, childish look. i'd like too know why people like my style too though.

18. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

The arrow looks sick but the circle on the P looks a little crooked this time.

19. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

bumpitty

20. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

who the hell told you to post in the toy section? that shit is fresh as hell.

get that shit off paper and on some trains, man! [/b][/quote]
    I hoped that atleast a mod could see the wiggles bite in the second flick...