Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

no sketch is gonna be perfect. ease off. its a good sketch and i like it. personal opinion. i'll admit, the T could use some work, but i see no reason why that shouldn't be on a wall or freight.

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

yeah for reall

ima go with foe's question. thaat shit is wack and gay

and youve never moved a kilo in your life. bet you've never been closer than a 20 bag

3. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

its definetely not wack, and people have used dicks in shit before so if you call it gay your just...stupid. And yeah...the last thing you said i wont even bother responding to.

4. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

personally i bet ive never been closer than nothing, cuz i dont sell coke. my crew is just called mk. i bet youre not actually combustible?

and foe didnt say my sketch was "wack and gay", i guess you meant nil. whatever b, your opinion is your opinion.

and thanks naruto at least im not alone here.

5. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

yeah for reall

ima go with foe's question. thaat shit is wack and gay

and youve never moved a kilo in your life. bet you've never been closer than a 20 bag [/b][/quote]
    COME ON!

Please. Im a tolerant party here but if I saw you throwing up a penis on a hot spot and tagging GAY PUNKS FOR LIFE, I would probably curb stomp you for ruining a great wall.

That shit would be removed within hours of it going up.

Im just being real. You want crits, stop putting gay slogans and dicks in your work. Your better than that. Be a little more creative.

Clockwork

6. ras

ras Banned

bumpitty [/b][/quote]
    Your outlines are awesome ...

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

COME ON!

Please. Im a tolerant party here but if I saw you throwing up a penis on a hot spot and tagging GAY PUNKS FOR LIFE, I would probably curb stomp you for ruining a great wall.

That shit would be removed within hours of it going up.

Im just being real. You want crits, stop putting gay slogans and dicks in your work. Your better than that. Be a little more creative.

Clockwork [/b][/quote]
    YEAH! gay people have no right to express themselves through art! especially graffiti, where we are so closed-minded about all races, sexualities, ages, and religions! everyone knows graff is the most exclusive artform out there! keep the queers out of graff!

asshole. go die somewhere.

8. fsmith

fsmith Member

I know this isn't traditional blackbook, but I don't have a scanner so I can't do some real blackbook. The stuff in my blackbook has a bit more flow, as it's pretty hard to get some good flow using a shitty old penpartner tablet, but C&C would be greatly appreciated.

[Broken External Image]:http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4254/8xt1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2947/9wy2.jpg

And an older scan (like three months old) with an old old tag

[Broken External Image]:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9729/6ux7.th.jpg

C&C would be good, thanks.

9. vegimite on wholemeal

vegimite on wholemeal Senior Member

YEAH! gay people have no right to express themselves through art! especially graffiti, where we are so closed-minded about all races, sexualities, ages, and religions! everyone knows graff is the most exclusive artform out there! keep the queers out of graff!

asshole. go die somewhere. [/b][/quote]
    i <3 all faggots

\o/BUMSECS\o/

hahaha, tolerant and curb stomp used in the same sentence, guy probably couldnt crack and egg with a sledgehammer let alone stomp some buff queer punk

QUEER PUNKS 4 LIFE

10. teef

teef Senior Member

Graff needs more cocks. It's the wave of the future, man. Fuck all this 3d wildstyle montana hardcore bullshit. We need swolen, throbbing members.

rofl.

11. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

I found it pretty fuggin funny.

12. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Wack ass mother fucker.
    Oh and for penis of the future boy my school toilets are tagged with 'Penis' and 'Foreskin' all over and we drew big penis and done one with pen on the wall lasted about 2 days than got buffed off :( Just the wall.

13. d_g

d_g Elite Member

That Baper sketch is fucking hot. That would pop off the wall like a mother fucker if you painted it in those colors.

Anyways, wrote my name backwards for a change, CC would be appreciated.

[Broken External Image]:http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/denimg/Graff/sketch11.jpg

A's too small, top left of the 'R' is a bit funny, 'D' needs to take up a bit more space in the top left, 3D is a bit off here and there, anything else?

14. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Don't look backwards to me..

Bapers shit is fucking wack it sucks dick.

15. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

16. Fatsoe

Fatsoe Member

Bump for crits :unsure:

17. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Stop crying.

Baper's shit isn't wack, your shit is fucking wack. If you hate his 'gay' style battle him, I'd have my money on him.

It is backwards, the letters are arranged backwards.

EDIT:

keeblaa, how about you post some stuff up without colour? At the moment it's hard to tell what it says because the colours arn't great but at least you're spending some time on sketches.

Ask, it's ok. By the looks of things you're on the right track making letters from bars. Maybe take it back a notch and go to really simple letters (see impact font on MSWord, I find it a good help). Simples are boring but you learn a lot from them.

Any other crits on mine above.

18. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

Your right on the A needing to be bigger imo. I'd actually make it just slightly larger then your other letters as it's a good letter, it's the most well shaped of your letters and because it's centralized you have some "play" with it differing in size. I'd also say on your D that it needs to end higher, basically the back stroke/bar of the D needs to go higher up but you should still meet the front bar to it exactly as you have. Basically end the top of the D closer to the height of your T,S and R without loosing too much of it's current shape. Overall it looks not bad man though imo.

19. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Thanks for useful crits.

I'll have a play with it.

20. neza

neza Senior Member

Your outlines are awesome ... [/b][/quote]
    love that its hott

but the curve on the e if u made it look more like the top of the B it would be fresh as

neza