Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. myl

myl Elite Member

bump for hotness

and thanks man, that f looks real sick in that style. hopefully ill have time tonight to keep playing around with it

2. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

na the 2nd one i wanted to mesh the letters wid the extensions.... done know why i did the n the wrong way round....
    [Broken External Image]:http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/25/image008ir1.jpg

3. ras

ras Banned

4. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

sky wanna exchange you hunk?

5. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

hahaa funny fuck!!...another no not as funny!..work on that shadow and dont try and do the bubbles cuz dey aint workin. also make the letters the same size and keep it simple!

6. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

how bout you join me and inkbits in a friendly sketch battle? dont think he would mind . . . were gonna get a word in a few days hopefully, due date whenever were done, no rush or worries . . . i wanna do "cold krush" full page . .stay up

7. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

uhhhhh . .shheet drawin blanks on crits for you man . . . one thing i noticed is that all your letters are very square dimension (there all the same height as they are wide individually and as a group) . .whenever your ready to get a lil crazier try stretching your letters more . . in my bowser sketch the B and S are stretched so they are twice as long as they are high . . . you have the right approach and thinking so just keep bangin em out, tryin new stuff [/b][/quote]
    Haha Nemz, you're one smart cookie.
    For your A, I'm liking the cross hatching. i like the simplicity, you're very good with that, but I think you should challenge yourself, maybe put some addons to the letter, warp it a bit.
    I don't know, it's just that you've already hit the platform that everyone here's been trying to get to. Now you can pretty much experiment!

8. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

shame - there are no letters whatsoever, even with you putting it in paint and writing something over it, still have no idea what youre talking about, looks more like a maze than any sort of letter sketch.

sky 5 - i wanna marry you

ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_veins.jpg

9. ras

ras Banned

10. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

thnks felicks, yeh i do sumtimes warp shit up, but usually fuckitup lol. sky5, can i get in on this since its only a friendly?? if not its all good :rolleyes:

11. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

work on that T...and sort the clothing for the character...

12. searoner

searoner Member

13. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

too many bumps^ looks all rocky and toy now, i prefer your smoothe flowing style

14. ras

ras Banned

bump...bottom of the page

crits please... ;)

like tricks sed there are far too many bumps....clean as hell tho...and i like your tag ! ;)

15. searoner

searoner Member

16. ras

ras Banned

they look the same as the others lol...try those letters without any bumps on or just slim down the bumps but not as many .... ;)

and what about my peice...not the karak..? .. :) thnks

17. searoner

searoner Member

yeah man i hear that just trying to izms and shit, liek the piece looks a bit like a throwie to me maybe try making it a bit more striaght rather than round.

18. etch a sketch

etch a sketch Senior Member

there is no reason to bump your pic beacuse it was on the bottom of the page...

19. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

thank you. its not an attempt to bite. just doin somethin i saw. im sure toy machine wasnt the first to do it. and i know hands have 5 fingers. otherwise thnx for the crits.

20. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

i remember something like this from a book i had as a kid. maze madness i think it was. lol

but seriously you should have the letters more defined. are there letters?

just work on it and dont have so many lines goin everywhere and all connected.

but its not as bad as some others ive seen.....

like mine. =P