Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

Baper: Lose the red lines, it takes away from teh nice neatiness ness ness from your piece. Your style remidns me of Bruce.

2. ghozt

ghozt Senior Member

3. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

4. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

5. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

for that hacks i like it its neat but the H dont flow the A dont flow the C dont flow the K dnt flow nothign flows but i like it ahhaha

6. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

7. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

put some damn effort mani dotn even get crits so why should you color it and shit man!

8. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

that's cool man. it's good to have a modest attitude, but don't be shy when you know something you've done is dope.

9. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

hacks- if you made the s a little bit smaller (to match the other letters) then it would be really good. the shark makes it that much better too.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_new006.jpg yes i know that i fucked up the p a little bit.

10. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

stonk - I like it

hacks - keeps your letters the same size mang, looks good tho

random ish while bored at work.
    ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b365_Apocaloid_PB270077.jpg

11. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/927/j002vf0.jpg

some experimentation with a new name.
    im not likin the X in Xombie.

thats my first attempt at anything 3d. its always been bubbles up to this.
    i dont think itd be too bad if i could get everything staright n even.

crits////

12. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

Bump... not a single crit at all. [/b][/quote]
    props for trying somethin new . . but i dont know if i would call that 3d . . . i think a true 3d doesnt have outlines like you have . . . when i wanna mess with 3d (aint good at it at all) i like workin with 3 shades of the same color which helps you think in terms of depth and shading . . .check out (not sure of his correct username on here) ICEONERBABYROCK from the bad boy crew of chicago? i cant think of his name right now but he posted some stuff about a week ago in the big boy thread that is same style but more advanced and sharper . .

APOC - been starin at your post for 5 mins now . . . i wanna talk about how all your lletters taper towards a middle top point and how it adds alot to your drop down 3d but cant think of the proper words to communicate the thought . . .3d on the right side of R needs work . . maybe try making your letters a lil longer cuz they look alil boxy

ALIVE - yeah man PM me . . to anyone (this is where i sound like a dick) else dont pm with bullshit like jerm mtl and call me a bastard and please dont pm me asking for help if you joined BS yesterday, put in your work on this thread and well see what we can do later on . .

congrads on being a free man again FOEONE . . .

13. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

14. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

yeah I did realize the R was messed up but I had to clock out of work.

I think i know what ur sayin... like the letters in the middle kinda skew inward and make a cool effect with the 3d?

15. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

your other style was awesome why r you toning it down so much? [/b][/quote]
    graffiti creator style....

hilo u got baser kps style goin on there

nice tho

16. sank one

sank one Senior Member

17. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

i think its iight.. diggin that SA for sure...keep it up homie!

18. taxus

taxus Senior Member

your other style was awesome why r you toning it down so much? [/b][/quote]
    Are you a retard? :blink:
    Stupid cock, That other stuff sear was posting was just revolting. Window licker, dont encorage him to do that.
    Oh well, he's getting better.

19. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

what the fuck? chill bro where are you coming from with this...

20. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

bump, just to have a flick up.

feliks, i know its short for jade but jd one from queens has a similar jd throw like that. i suck at throws as well so there arent many crits i can give you besides find a specific destination for your 3d cuz its sorta all over the place, i personally usually do a drop shadow toward the bottom left.

kore two, not feelin it bud, the three d is all over the place, take the same advice i just gave to feliks.

knewsy, i like the k in the second one but everything else looks better in the first. maybe space out the angles in your n a little more, always seems a little squished to me but im really feelin the e and w in the first sketch, maybe dont put the hard angle you have on the 3d in the bottom left, make it smooth like the rest of the 3d, and shade the 3d in so its more defined. (all crits on the first sketch) [/b][/quote]
    Bump i love this, especially theE, keep that shit up, are you using highlighters to colour? lol

Peace, and Sear your shit wasnt "revolting" at all, according to taxus, it was simpe, flowed and you had your own style deveolping, go back to that cuz this bumpy rock look aint workin for me anyways

Peace