Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. yung-wun

yung-wun Member

2. sank one

sank one Senior Member

WHY DOES NO ONE CRIT THE PERSON ABOVE THEM ANYMORE... *end rant*.

yung wun - be more original man jesus, your askin for a color scheme... and for the letters, add some style to em, make em your own....

recon - i really like the style on the 3rd one, and that dying affrican baby is wicked nice.. that sounds wierd :lol:

3. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i had quite a fun night.
    watching six feet under with the family and making stickers.
    i was trying ideas for something thats really easy to make a lot of, but when people see it a few times and read it, theyll automatically know who it is, ya mean?!
    buuut, i cant get a good enough flick of it.. so ill try and make a bigger one so my nice camera will be able to make out som sort of detail..
    heres another sticker though..
    ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n276_joshumms_MVC_033S.jpg
    crits, comments on both please.

4. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

mel? melo? nice looking sticker, could be way cleaner though. work on the m, it's really wierd looking, and in the future try to distinguish the o (if it is indeed an o) better. clarity's key :)

5. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

melo, i might just do a block o or something.
    thanks.
    yeha, i only have a regular sharpie and its kinda old so its all fat, i'm gonna go buy some extra fines or something soon though.

6. Soze One.

Soze One. Banned

7. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

8. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

Alright, heres the deal, i went through just the last couple pages and cleaned up some shit, im not giving anyone warnings yet, because i know this thread wasnt patrolled all that well ( no offense to the mods before me and with me i know you have lives haha )

but here is what you SHOULD NOT DO OR YOU POST MIGHT GET DELETED:

always give feedback and or advice to everyone above you on the page, that way we dont have people bumping their shit asking for more "crits", ( im starting to hate that word more than anything by the way )

This isnt a chit chat thread, if you post random shit and complain about how bad the thread is, its just going to get deleted, and any "beef" you have wont be "beef" anymore because thats getting deleted as well

THats pretty much it, just use your common sense, and be respectful to one another

Peace

9. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

mse <3

soze drop all those random pieces on the top and bottom, just stick with the letters for now, and try to make all your 3d go to the same vanishing point. maybe use a ruler till you can do it free hand.

10. sefer

sefer Member

11. poopis

poopis Senior Member

ok dude definitely start a little bit MORE simpler cause your S looks to damn sharp, your O just needs some handling and fix the last letter also take your time with the outline but if you see how kore is doing start THAT simple like actual blocks key board letters LIKE THIS. Or go to wiggles or w/e ist called but I advise the blocks.

12. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

You're. Stupid. [/b][/quote]
    DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT POSTING THAT WAS UNNESSECARY?
    OR WERE YOU INTENDING TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT?
    |
    im outro
    word word?

sefer
    its actually pretty simple dont listen to poopis :)
    just make everything the same width, and make suree the distance inbetween the letters is the same.

13. poopis

poopis Senior Member

well atleast clean it up alittle since your not supposed to "listen to me" sure it may be simple but block letters will work wonders and doing blocks will keep your letters the same width and will also help explore diffrent letter structures if you do it right either way make it more simplier as in blocks..., than just "just make everything the same width, and making sure the distance inbetweeen the letters the same"

14. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

wat up

sefer listen to bohemian he spits wisdom

yo tricks congrats on mod, bsc really are runnin things in the toy threads now !!!! lol

got some new markers not normally how i do ma shit but always good to post

View attachment 242507

15. alive

alive Banned

asb- its really nice. the first would be the best if u just had kept the letters the same size. they got a bit bigger. and at ur point, if ur gonna color, u mind as well ad 3d, itl help a lot, get rid of the dead space.

CONGRATS on mod TRICKS
    (although im jealous its not me. . . . maybe next time.)

peace.

16. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

cases - i like it, keep it up. but as alive said, add some 3d or some shadow or something. itll make it pop

and im in a good mood today, anyone want me to do them a sketch? :(

17. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

yeh cheers man, it wernt like a serious sketch or nothin jus fucn around wid some markers, u can do cases a sketch if u wan.

wat u write? ill return the favour if i dont feel too lazy

18. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

ASB- Good structure. If I were to crit, I'd say I'm not a fan of lower case A's...but that's neither here nor there.

sefer- you've got 3 different letter types there, and none of the 3 are quite there, but the V and E is closest. See the huge point at the bottom of the V? Really big points like that I usually saw off the tip making it 2 lesser points with a straight line between. In short, I'd muffle those really sharp points.

Gerky- I like the handy rock in the corner best of all. Nice.

See. Even I'm trying to follow Tricks new rule for flicks thread. ;)

Stickers-
    [Broken External Image]:http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2171/im000488cu0.jpg

19. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

C3ZR ONE - Those are some sick ass stickers

ABS ONE - I love your letters. I wish I had them. Keep it up

20. also known as MYL

also known as MYL Senior Member

bump to new page

HOT