Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Frogy

Frogy Senior Member

and it looks really NEWBIE like like the word under my avatar

2. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/sho...p?artist_id=875

just thought id show you how much of a biter you are.....trying to claim this as your own work....um ill be talking to CEZR about banning you....wow. [/b][/quote]
    you cant get banned for biting moron.

3. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

biting and claiming your a totally different writer arent quite the same... well atleast i dont think it is

4. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

yeh man the boy claimed that as his own.

frogy and cove guys i hate saying it cos pretty much gets said enough in here but simples

think ill prolly redo this switch the red for the orange and prolly get rid of bubbles but wat u lot think:

View attachment 242796

5. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

me thinks teh letters are hot
    i dont like your fill though

6. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

yeh fair enough. lose the bubbles? i hardly do fills so dont rele kno wat looks good

7. emokid

emokid Senior Member

8. ras

ras Banned

Cases...there right...the red bubbles throw the whole peice off...but i think the black out line makes it a tad better...

Emo...your sick wit 3d shading..

9. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

yo i redid it

emokid ur letters are tight and your shading is dope, cant rele help u out cos i rekon were round about at the same stage???????

View attachment 242852

10. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

Bump, got no feedback whatsoever on this:( assholes...lol, oh by the way handcuffs arent so fun..but thats another story

ASb, i like it with the capital A more, but the lowercase a is simple and nice as well, i guess it just comes down to personal preference
    but just like emokid said im not a fan of the bubbles either, gives it a childish feel, work on a larger scale as well, itll help you develop the letters more

emokid, work on the fatness of the R, its too big, and the skinnyness of the K, as well as making it all flow together, you might wanna try working on a larger scale as well, i dont know how you guys sketch that small lol

Peace

11. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

yeh that bawk piece is nice, dont like the b though. its ur usual style and i always like it. larger scale? yeh i guess although its not like a final sketch or nothing just squeezed it in under the other one.

so drop the bubbles?? but then it looks so bare lol duno wat to do to liven it up!!!

12. ras

ras Banned

Hey...Tricks..you use TouchTwins dont you...i asked before but no relpy..do you know how to blend with them ?

I like the style...the thing i dont like is the Block 3d and the squglly background...it dazzels my eyes..bbut im feeling the K ...

ima do another old skool SIMPLE peice soon... :) ...with a Mark Bode karak B)...also...is this a good idea...add a crazy fill with crazy ass 3d etc to make it look more complicated..should i do that...or not...and..am i ready to add a arrow or two...thanks ?

13. noam12

noam12 Senior Member

causr-the red bubles inside of it remind me of small pox, but nice anyways

14. ras

ras Banned

small pox..wtf...haaa..it reminds me of polka dot shorts..the peice undernetih is better

15. alive

alive Banned

Bump, got no feedback whatsoever on this:( assholes...lol, oh by the way handcuffs arent so fun..but thats another story

ASb, i like it with the capital A more, but the lowercase a is simple and nice as well, i guess it just comes down to personal preference
    but just like emokid said im not a fan of the bubbles either, gives it a childish feel, work on a larger scale as well, itll help you develop the letters more

emokid, work on the fatness of the R, its too big, and the skinnyness of the K, as well as making it all flow together, you might wanna try working on a larger scale as well, i dont know how you guys sketch that small lol

Peace [/b][/quote]
    oooo tell me the story abt handcuffs. the other day a friend of mine got picked up for "Walking suspiciously" (sp). they searched him and the kids he was with, found a forty bag on him. arrested him. all this shit. assholes.

so heres my crits - the B sits. the A goes down. the W goes down. The K goes up a bit. that doesnt work. either all straight or all going down u know?
    otherwise, ur letters are great as always, but ur fill this time is lackluster. its all pastels. all light, theres no contrast. u need a dark color to make it pop.

emokid- thats the ill simple style. amazing shading.

ASB- its vry nice, try working bigger and taking up more of the page. yeah i might lose the bubbles to. the might work in general, but not with those colors.

ras- the answer is no, no arrows for u. lol. but seriously. do you use bars to form your letters? if u dont, start, if u do, start trying to stwist th the bars in different ways. experiment. no addons. maybe one or too extensions, if you absolutely must. but for me, do a sketch where u leave the pencil lines from the bars in. i want to see how you construct your letters.

ill get some sketches up later.

peace.

16. ras

ras Banned

i dont use bars...i just do it off my head...ill have a pic up in a minute

17. ras

ras Banned

Heres my old skool peice WIP...( i added the arrows before you replyed...oh well )

View attachment 242859

and heres how i sketch...i do it completely off my head..no bars..i tried them...but they make me mind feel coplicated and shit..so i just draw it..

View attachment 242860

;) :)

edit...to small pics lol..

18. alive

alive Banned

if u used bars u would know that the arrow on the left doesnt work at ALL. and arrow on the right needs much, much, much help.

and the connections are beyond help. absolutely miserable. drop them now.

for me. please try one with bars. i honestly think that if you start using them you will improve greatly, quickly.

19. ras

ras Banned

how do u do it with bars though ? ;) :(

20. alive

alive Banned

ill sketch you something. gimmie a few mintutes.