Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

i LOVE the bottom mar, being nitpicky, i'd move the right leg of the r over to the right just a touch, otherwise it's on fire. the causr one is nice too, i'd enter it..

2. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

3. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

B)
    secor dont extend the right leg of the r good stuff though cept the left of the c should go down so it looks overlapped
    freakshow-mar stuff is good but the s on causr i hate how the bottom of it goes up
    and lower the bottom part o the c
    yellis-awesome cant say anything else
    uhhh-cant read that for shit i thought it was like four letetrs and you were like says me
    make it with alotta extension but readable at the same time

4. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

scec lookin good, try some drop shadow now or sumthin, i quite like it

just drawin random stuff today:

View attachment 243036

5. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

6. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

BYE BYE BYE!

hilo that shit is chilllinnn.

(flick in a sec.)

7. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

possibly. i thought 'hey i wanna draw a charac' and didnt know what i shud draw, and a depressed looking sort of puppet guy popped into my head, i dunno where i saw it before, but i tried to draw what was in my head. so maybe the charac i saw somewhere was nsync's i dunno.

8. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7504/1212140cu9.jpg

^^^ simple stickies . .

its just random advice givin out over teh internet for less than a penny so listen to it or not . . . what i told UHHH in more words is that if he wants to get into wildstyle hes ready . . . he knows how to tweak and bend letters/bars, keeping them proportional, and repeats certain curves/lines/angles throughout his letter so there is a consistent style and flow to them . . i suggested that he go crazy with teh addons for awhile, putting them and having them shoot out from everywhere so he can see what works and looks good and what doesnt . . you sacrifice some letter structure but its only for alil while, then when you think youve got addons down you can start to reconcentrate on your base letters, making them better but still incorporating some (maybe half the addons/extensions) you use to do . .

9 months ago when i first came on BS i was at UHHH s stage and decided to just go crazy with the addons for a few months (i think it helped and was fun), my letters were hurtin and people would say "loose the extensions, too many arrows" and they were right but i wasnt worried about what my stuff was lookin right then cuz i know im still a work in progress . . youre never gonna get good at wildstyle if you keep doing simples . . that bein said youd should have simples on lock and know how to bend a bar before you try wildstyle . . i dont know, maybe im wrong

[Broken External Image]:http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5218/1212141sy4.jpg

^^^ one of my first posts on BS, damn i had addons coming off addons and that was the idea at the time . . .

9. Soze One.

Soze One. Banned

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e276_DannyHartu_IMG_1506.jpg
    i like the s thats it.

10. freakshow

freakshow Senior Member

11. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

nah truth hilo's just being a weiner, nsync - no strings attached ha. feelin the handstyle and the karak. dont like that niggas arm though.

feelin that throw hilo! that h is hot fire and the rest are cute too, pretty clean looking throw, props.

skyyyyyy your s's are always on point. that p looks a little lower case e-ish. that's my only complaint. fresh.

12. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yeah i love the letter S lately . . and you caught me on the P, the kept tryin to clean up the lines on the inside of the P but just making it bigger and bigger till i just gave up . .

SEEER - doing 3 Es in a row (or any letter) is hard to do and not have lookin redundant, it is unique thoo . . .those canvasses you posted where lookin pretty nice

13. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

14. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

i think thats a messed up z not an e. if so dont do that extension sezer. and your r looks alot like sky's but im not callin bit im just saying.

edit: gerkkkk i love your new style.. not feelin the word skum cuz it's played out and there is a scum that destroys things, but im not gonna tell you to change it simply because you pull that word off like crazy. funk.

15. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

skum. work on your U and M.
    make them fit. like nicer.

16. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

i dunno the "k" looks reel funky to me

17. Hilo

Hilo Elite Member

cause it is./

18. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

My god this thread is poppn, tjeres so much shit to give feedback on:

sleet, nice simple letters bos, im always a fan of an O just being a plain circle like that, keep it up

truth, great chracter idea, just need to work on theactual drawing of it, i thhink itd look sick in dark black messy pen

sky5, your works a pleasure to watch as always, i dont know why but i just dont like the S in the first pic *shrugs* just aint doin it for me, but everyone else loves it, so dont listen to me ;)

hilo, i like it , especially the "LO"m consider throwing just the LO up

Sezer, the Z and E need some work man, keep the style consistent

freakshow, loving the MA throwup, try making the As two bumps look lke wings since they already do, then add some wings to the M, i tyhink thatd be cool, but maybe im wrong

gerky i love that shit minues the "the", those letters arent working for me, just make them DEADLY simple enxt time, and the top of the U once again,that add-on doesnt fit with your style

and my handcuffs story is i was drunk, tagging stop sign, two cops saw me, threw me in the back, took me out, threw me onto the car, cuffed me, drove me home to my parents instead of the station which was nice of em i guess at 3am

19. mind.or.matter

mind.or.matter Senior Member

Workin with a new name, says desr
    ai108.photobucket.com_albums_n10_mind_or_matter_Graffiti_DSCF2173.jpg

20. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

throw uppp:
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_throw6524.jpg
    not too happy with this one:
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_browner.jpg

feedback?