Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. TryingTooHard

TryingTooHard Senior Member

Sorry Ras... i was part of that.. and ill give you crits. i dunno if its posda be like that or what but you forgot the cloud color in side the "i" "t" "h" ?? pink or something maybe?? thats jus my thought...

2. ras

ras Banned

Dont say sorry to me lol...i aint the Mod..yeah..i kept it white becuase i fort it might of made it look cloggy with the black and red being both dark colours..

3. TryingTooHard

haha alright... i put my 2 cents in :p

4. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

say sorry to me..lol, nah im playin, i just dont want to see a page full of pokemon talk...at least not here

ras, i dont know if you want to take this advice or not, but instead of wasting your colours, and your time, just sketch in pencil, then outline it in pen and maybe add some 3D, you really need to work on your letters

try doing a straight line across for your T the two hooks one ach side arent working, and whats with all the little blocks coming out of your letters? like H and I and M all have jagged blocks, like they're pieces of lego, gotta cut back on those too, dont be afraid to try linking your eltters, but your also overlapping too much

5. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

6. aces

aces Elite Member

7. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

I hate to be a hard ass but if your posts got deleted its because you were talking about mindless crap, starting beef, or DID NOT GIVE FEEDBACK TO THE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU, the only way this thread works is by helping each other, so help

edit - aces give feedback to the people above you, come one, you wanna be a mod one day righT? lol, and the bawks not that bad man, the 3DS just kinda enormous, good clean eltters though, but you didnt give me any of those fresh add-ons i know you got in the bag ; )

8. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

ak-i dont like that stuff much. just keeeep on sketching.
    scec-i like your throws. just clean that one up and it shouyld be aight.
    aces-bawk pieces is pretty nice, have you ever tried fattening up your l8ines? who knows if itd look good, id just like to see it..
    knews-hah. estudiar, i hate spanish, im dropping that class actually, nice piece though, that knews with the extensions is the freshness.
    the other ones kinda, mehh.
    new <_<
    ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n276_joshumms_MVC_042S_1.jpg
    why must i suck?!
    and i know the r's to far and the s is to far in, i changed my s a little so it got spaced worng, and there was an extension on the s but it didnt look good, so thats why the r's out there alone.
    and its says msr..

10. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

My shit gets deleted because I didnt crit a guy who didnt ask for it? Lame. Whatever.

uhhh- Hard to see and the letters aren't spaced out so evenly. Looks like you tried too hard. Idk. Go more simple.

ai54.photobucket.com_albums_g86_wolfburrns_Picture33.jpg

Crits welcome.

11. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

i think the extensions flow real nice, finally something a little different from you, feelin it babe

12. BFC

BFC Senior Member

Mith, I don't like the fills. Besides that, there's too many colors. But your letters are real nice.

Fluffy, Loving the first one. Don't like the background on the second.

Scec, on the one with the drop shadow you can barely see it, you need to make it bigger and quit using highlighters. Hell, at least use like roseart/crayola washable markers.

Aces, you shouldn't extend the 3d that far. I love that fill though. For that throw, why not take 45 seconds next time and don't make the top so smooshed. Really speed shouldn't be a competitive factor in graffiti. If you do it fast enough to get away unscathed, then you did it fast enough.

Knews, not really liking the extensions. They could work, maybe if they were more connected to the letters. Your basic letters though, as always, are very good.

uhhh, I can barely see that shit.

Wolf, You should've kept the green/purple color scheme for all the letters. Is that supposed to say SULE?

ai132.photobucket.com_albums_q35_nydacaun_01_11_07_1.jpg

using my scanner again. I need some quality markers though. I've been using roseart washable's. Once I sell my MPC I think I'll buy some touchtwins.

Crits?

13. aces

aces Elite Member

Scec-change it up man its always exactly the same...

Mith-don't go with those lame add ons that are just bumps off the letters...

Fluffy-the AK is pretty good, the things on the S and E of the SOPE are awkward but all in all not bad...

Bouncing-lovin it all especially the ESTUDIAR and the second to last KNEWS...

Uhhh-is it BESR? You need better pics man cause that just isn't clear enough to make anything out of it...

Sole-the S looks awkward and the O is weird because of the different color than everything else...other than that it's lookin good, that style will probably be great when it progresses.

Sorry about that Tricks...I was mad tired and just wanting to get that posted on there and bouncing here's a cleaner version of that throw
    [Broken External Image]:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/freeskierpj/1112.jpg
    that was just tryin to go fast...

14. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y100_DekronJedi_Gome2004052.jpg

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y100_DekronJedi_Gome2004051.jpg

<_< kind of embarressed but can i have some crits on this please
    new style i feel comfortable with.

The top one says Wale
    and I wont Forget

and the bottem one says Awkry the name ive been messing around with lately

15. BFC

BFC Senior Member

aces, that throw looks nice, like I said before, if you did it in normal time it'd look great on a wall.

gome, I like your A, the other letters seem pretty weak. Like the doom mask though.

bump, bottom of page

16. TryingTooHard

good colors nyad...

bouncing I always like your shit no matter what they say

17. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

youre supposed to crit the nigguh above you, but that mf doom newspaper thing is a pretty sucky idea straight out of chillens black book.

seaz i dont like that it's only two letters and its so wide, seems sort of squished.

18. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

:( i didnt even know anyone did a mf doom drawing on newspaper on her

19. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i know.

i need a better camera, or just access to a scanner.
    my mom has one but its like too nice and ill fuck it up or something. i dunno.
    my cameras like 7 or 8 years old, you put a floppy disc in the side, and then put it in your drive to upload. pretty ghetto.

heres a pen free style
    the m is really fucked up, and i was talking to knews, he said he didnt like the extension on the bottom right of it, what do you guys think?
    ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n276_joshumms_MVC_043S_2.jpg
    this one says rsm, btw.

seaz-that throws tight.
    nyda-good job on the blocks, that throws pretty nice too.
    gometron-what does that stuff say?

20. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

maybe if you read my post
    it would clear up what it says <_<