Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

inkbits- that was dope
    sumoe - that S is tight im diggin it, im working on another S too but its at my other book at my moms house so no pics for now

but heres just a little something ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u201_Siekt_sketches017.jpg

twas a first try

2. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

3. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

make all your letters the same size

4. AerosalAssasin

AerosalAssasin Senior Member

lol how am i supposed to take advice when everyone is tellin me sumthing different ....? i know probably simpler letters tho ill try find sum other drawings ive done

5. ras

ras Banned

areo assasin

thats what i used to think..but the best thing to do is take the advice of the best on here..now i aint the best on here..but i sure aint the worst..and the advice id give to use is simples.. :( ;)

6. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

were u talkin to me or aerosol?

7. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

chase-why you biting the name chase?...and then putting a piece by the real chase in your sig?
    anyways keep your bars the same size pick a new name and get rid of the arrows, never put them on the end of your letters.

8. ras

ras Banned

ooh shit..

Thats like the dumbest thing in the universe ! ^

9. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

10. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

Ya ras some of those add ons look nice and some of em dunt like the H L double add on thing i think might be a little much maby just try the one L and i agree make them shorter on the M and H......Heres a new flik by me
    ai156.photobucket.com_albums_t11_Zein2_Picture267.jpg
    Simples Biatch!!!!All critz appreciated thanx

11. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

apic20.picturetrail.com_VOL1202_4129875_8826419_230017404.gif
    apic20.picturetrail.com_VOL1202_4129875_8826419_230978083.gif
    a few things ive thrown together over the last week

12. ras

ras Banned

dope ^
    the os gemeos karak on the bottom is a good touch imo..
    i like the shadowing on the top karak too

13. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

BIGel-dope love your characters, kinda look like they would be tattoos. Like the colors ons the first one too...

so this is another attempt at a more complex wildstyle style...less arrows this time lol...

[Broken External Image]:http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1209/dsc0478ng5.jpg

14. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

sic sumoe man thats lookin real nice maybe too many arrows but still lookin ill.

15. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

I only put 3 this time :( thats still too many? eh, I love arrows :D :D

16. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

17. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

Sume i think u have 4 or 5 arrows but wat ever im liking it except the U is starting to look like a W.

18. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

I have 3...the other stuff are extensions and other shit...but there are only 3 arrows

edit: trash-not feelin' the "A"s but I like the "C" the "S" and the simples lol :p

19. meph

meph Member

Hey newby, you're doing gridlines which is good when working with letter proportions...but use a ruler to make them straight and also do vertical gridlines as a lot of your vertical bars are different sizes. I dunno if you saw but i did a quick tut for you like 7 or so pages back about the bar theory thing - might be worth looking at. Other than that you're getting there.

Sumoe those are some seriously sweet letters man, it's gonna be real interesting to see how your letters progress to more wildstyle...wonder who will influence you?

Hey trash, not really feelin that peice man, just looks a bit too jagged to me =/

Lol i just failed all my january exams for first year uni so partaaay! Haha peace.

20. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

NewbyTJ

did somebody tel you to do simples or something? cuz if they did i dont have nothing against them but your simples are just way to simple to be called graff. anyone that doesn't write graff could make those letters without even trying.
    so try doing more complex simples like these:

View attachment 251540
    View attachment 251541

sorry for stealing your flicks guys.