Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. D Snif

D Snif Senior Member

shit, that looks really 3d
    nice 3d skills, but not letter skills.
    work on it but keep your 3dness lol

2. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

bump for crits.

edit*
    i'm pretty sure i made a comment a while ago, when sezer and cezr were doing an exchange, that it was funny seeing them doing an exchange "because of how similar their styles were". anways sezer i love your shit and i just gotta ask....do you pronounce sezer the same as cezr?? lol if so that would be funny because of the similarities in you style.

3. D Snif

D Snif Senior Member

i like it, really creative and detailed. good job.

only thing that bothers me is that his mouth looks like it's connected to his nose? just lower the mouth

4. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

thanks mane...on tha letters i was tryin ta make it lukk like pipes,o and i did the blending on the pencil with my finger...lol :D thats more ghetto than tha kleenexes i use...haha

5. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

bump for crits.

edit*
    i'm pretty sure i made a comment a while ago, when sezer and cezr were doing an exchange, that it was funny seeing them doing an exchange "because of how similar their styles were". anways sezer i love your shit and i just gotta ask....do you pronounce sezer the same as cezr?? lol if so that would be funny because of the similarities in you style. [/b][/quote]
    hha
    naaa its like
    scissor
    says - er
    btw
    i like your karkas and handstyle.
    ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e276_DannyHartu_IMG_1591.jpg

6. Got Paint?

Got Paint? Member

ante up- like the pipe effect
    sezer - awesome karaks man

7. role

role Senior Member

look at who posted that. dur.

8. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

mess with this
    really cool concept

9. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

View attachment 251800

ps.sezer where can I get someo' them deco markers?I haven't seen any at any of the hobby lobies around my way...

10. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

"A" is hurtin', the right leg of the "N" is kinda awkward, the "R" is a little too top-heavy, but overall it's better than a good number of your sketches, coloring is good too.

p.s. what's with this 3D you been doin' though???:huh::blink:

11. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

the newish 3d I been working with is just experimental ,cuz I ain't seen nobody doing it ,and if I had my fading down like you do sumoe Itwould be straight fire I imagine...why dont you try one on for size and see what you can pull...

12. Got Paint?

Got Paint? Member

really like the colors

13. macer

macer Senior Member

14. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

mess with this
    really cool concept [/b][/quote]
    :D thanks guys...i really thought i was gonna get shitted on or sumthin but thanks again

15. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

^^^^ you could turn that into a sweet wildsyle

16. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

no, you really couldn't...I have writer's block hardcore <_< been sketchin' the same sketch since 8 o'clock. :angry: All my letter's seem so repetitive, it's pissing me off so much.

17. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1184/1222290xp7.jpg

takin me almost 10 hours to get this far, just started to lay down the black outline so that should help define/sepearate the colors some, still got about 5 more hours to go at this pace . . . longest i ever spent on a sketch or canvass or piece was probaly 2 - 3 hours so this is gettin to be a pain in the ass ... well im out for the night, will def finish this tomorrow . . pic doesnt do justice to how big these 2 canvasses is

those pipes are cool, work with the perspective and shading where the pipes open

18. macer

macer Senior Member

DEZO was that intended twords me?

19. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

when im startin to think my letters are gettin stale i sketch different words or try a style or something totally against the rules i follow when i normally sketch ... also just kinda zoning out and scribbling random shit helps, maybe you see a curve or angle that looks cool and you can try and incorporate that into your next blackbook sketch . . alright im off to win some cash money!

try sketching a R or E or K maybe :D

20. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

GOD DAMN! :eek: thats some hot shit i like that backdrop but wat it say