Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

top of the mornin to ya ras, if i lived in england i would start everyday with a cup of tea and a bagel, i normally start my day with a cup of hot chocalate, a cigarette and BS . . . in america, really late at night they play the star spangled banner on tv with a pic of the us flag waving right before public broadcast channels go to infomericals (now you know, and knowing is half teh ...) . . in my opinion gesus style is solid

yo ras where them color sketches at, i know u just a got new pack of markers you lucky cunt!

2. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

word i always start my day wid a cup of tea a cigarette and bs its the only way.

bagels aint rele that big over here, i like to rock the toast or the croisants, yeh i eat croissants and what......
    cezr and sky both got the freshness.

3. zono-one

zono-one Senior Member

i live in uk and i just wake up and have toast ... or bacon and toast lol

4. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

i would have a fag if ma mum let me smoke

5. zono-one

zono-one Senior Member

yeh same ... but i sorta quit now ... i use to have like some every luch at school in the summer .... cuz i dont wanna be a young smoker ( only 12 years) (13 2nd march)

6. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yeah the bagel in england was a joke given the existence of teh english muffin. . . i got a dry sense of humor i suppose, do you all eat english muffins anymore cuz in the states they are def on the down stroke . . unless its an egg mcmuffin which is bangin but i never make it to mcDs early enough, they should sell those 24/7

zono - thats pretty good man, i like the how the black outline cuts into the piece some, maybe try having the black outline cut into the piece at areas where the letters/bars connect instead of having them kinda fray into it randomly

honestly cigarretes are fuckin stupid, i have less respect for a smoker (even thoo i smoke) and have total admiration for straight edge people, you gotta be totally unselfish andreally love your loved ones to go straight edge in this day and age . .the world i see right now is soo fucking needy and embarrising . .those 2 canvasses i got were from a 40 somehtin meth head homeless lady with cancer (who still smokes cig butts off the street!) whose son died and thinks my pup is here son reincarnated b.c there both lanky! top it off with a fresh shiner she got last night

[Broken External Image]:http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3161/1191969uq2.jpg

heres a pic cuz ive talked way too much today, dont think ive posted this on bs before, says link

7. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

na dont like it.....na fuckin love it. nice fill not sure on the black shit around it.

8. ras

ras Banned

oh my gosh..wow..sky..ace..fuckin..beatufully..goodly..

Good Morning to ya too Sky..oh..and ASB.. ;)

naw..i started my morning with a muffin..( the ones you toast )..and a glass of pepsi..

also..Sky..yeah..i aint been sketching much..i been on LRPD...im addicted.. :( ..ima try and sketch something soooon..

i really need help with my next peice.. :(

Hepos..did a beatiful sketch for me..but i like it soo much..i dont want to copy it..he told me to copy it and my own add the addons were he marked..but i dont want to ... becuase im afraid that it will look to much like his style .. and i dont want that style to grow on me..

iv asked hundreds of times..but could someone like..Sky..Case..shit i mean GUEST :p .. tell me how i can imrpve upon this sketch..or shall i just keep um looking like this..>

View attachment 251848

:(

9. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

without crting the style, teh middle dash of the H should be as thick as the middle skinny parts of the M for starters . .

10. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

11. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

^the only letter i can do on vandal squade is the T and straight letters like the H...and ras i don't know if i can help but try addind arrowsm,i tried that recently.i won't post flicks cuz my scan is fucked up

12. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

13. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

View attachment 251849 s im mite use for piece with a lil charac also mite use

crits if u want
    n shame1991 thats pretty kll altho i dont realy like 3d letters part from daim(spelling)

14. D Snif

D Snif Senior Member

hey can anybody hook me up with the link to that graffiti flash game where you can paint on trains

15. ras

ras Banned

hmm..

if i recall correctly..

wasnt it Flava Flav who wore the HUGE clock...and not Run DMC..

The S imo is pretty damn fly..the colu job is abismal tho <_<

DSNIF..http://www.vandalsquad.com/

16. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

Ya sema i seen ya simple examples for me thanx man i think im starting to get the hang of it I appreciate the help

17. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

18. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

Does anyone know the type of paper i need for weat pasting?

19. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

qoutin ras yh it my own lil charach he aint any of the run dmc crew or flava flav n loadsa ppl wore big clocks n he just got a lil run dmc hat on even tho they wore snap brim caps but thanks

and i had to use pink n blue to make prple so it looks sooooooooooooooooooooo gay :mad:

20. nero122

nero122 Elite Member