Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_ahhcheu.jpg
    for cheu!
    its says AHH up top with fucked 3d
    then Cheu!
    i put the ahh there bc. cheu sounds like a sneeze.
    something for a friend, not finished it will say fresh as hell, i hate the S in the As, im most likly going to change it and im going to move the H down more.
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_frsh.jpg
    gotta have that steamy mirror tag.
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_miroir.jpg
    piece done in the car. i dont like the E.
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_kove_dark.jpg
    on the piece: shouts to.
    Ras, MSE, Tricks, Cezr, Pesk, Rumes, Aimo, Whahappen, Evex, Uhhh, Albert, Bounce, Lyrcs, Koper, Trash, Hepos, and others i dont feel like going downstairs and looking. yeah...

2. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

3. AimoOne

AimoOne Banned

4. hhhhhhh

hhhhhhh Senior Member

lol that duck is dope

5. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

aimoone are you ras? :huh:
    saaaaaame style.

6. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

he is i like the bugs and daffy but theres sumtin about daffys legs that are abit iffy

7. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

ras i like your piece

for the charact you could of made them original

i mean you can draw daffy but to make it more original you could add him something eg:hat etc...

8. ..SmOeK 1..

..SmOeK 1.. Senior Member

hhh- really nice looney Toons characters, trace em? They are just so perfectly semetrical (prob spelt that wrong lol)

sleet- names alot like sume, watch the letters and dont accdiently bite his style since the letters almost exactly alike. (Not saying u did just watch for that)

Alright today i was sitting here drawing simples as usual and I decided to try something new since i was getting bored. I wanted to post some stuff and i didnt want to post my simples (Booooring to look at) so heres a outline i did with a ruler. Didnt finish Alka because figured it wouldnt have fit. Crits? Will finish later.

[Broken External Image]:http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2998/frame00168al2.th.png

[Broken External Image]:http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8130/frame00165fg6.th.png
    (Sorry for bad picture) (outline is limegreen)

Crits please! have the simples helped or do I still need better structure?

9. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

View attachment 252726

BUMP!!

edit:

smoek

don't try that do block letters like the ones on your keyboard and then you could tweak your letters

10. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

:( thats almost my name...<_<, good simples though. :)

11. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

U really think u would get a way with that we aint dipshits [/b][/quote]
    sry for the double post...your a disgrace..."something you threw together". <_< <_< <_< :angry:

12. Xsjadox

Xsjadox Senior Member

someone : nice simples

afarm1.static.flickr.com_170_399024578_2f9522d8aa_m.png

13. ..SmOeK 1..

South- you just say whatever everyone else says man. Im not saying im beyond simples, its just that i Stated that i was sick of doing "keyboard letters" and wanted to try something different. So i posted a outline of something other than as u like to call "simples".
    Im not done doing simples its just how can u get any better if u dont try something new. So saying "do keyboard" like every single newbie in here says as a crit is lame. Be orgininal. Why not give sum crits that people can actually put to use.

anyways that just bugged me alot since after what i said above my work.

Fap- Looks good , work on the red parts tho cuz it looks like shadow but than theres none around any letters. it just looks kinda off and wierd.

14. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

ok you've done simples but i don't like what you've done

you said that you made simples. then make some simples and tweak your letters
    and that outline isn't a simple sorry so you need to work on your letter structure

you can still continue what you're doing but people here will still say

"MAKE SIMPLES"

15. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

ummm newbie...? <_< well, "newbies" aren't just the ones that say do simples, everyone does if the person is trying to do something way over their head, you have to do simples until you can draw a letter without worrying if your structures gunna be off, or at least notice when your structure is off, so basically, do more simples

from, "newbie" <_<

16. ..SmOeK 1..

well i mean like really, how are you ever supposed to know if your better than "keyboard letters" if you dont try something beyond that. Yes im still doing simples but why cant I try something i thought looked half decent compared that what else has been done. Dont tell me do simples when I am doing simples when i said above that I am. All i asked for is for people to crit my work that i did that was other than the simples i have done. What i drew up is still pretty basic and simple. The only thing is its abit more jagged. Its not like I went way beyond and started putting abunch of useless crap together.

Wow lighten up.

17. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

hey thats some good useful advise from a 'newbi'?

so fuckin use it!"

18. Code

Code Senior Member

Bump....Critz please

Fap- I was more fond of your other style, but this one is nice to, but dont like the F that much because of the little bump on the top of it. But either way good job

South- I dont like it, your letters are not proportional and just look ugly.

Smoek- The first one could look ok if it didnt have so much jaggidness, lol it reminds me of one of my first pieces lol. Also your 3d is off. And the second one i just dont like it personnaly dont like the first letter, just seems like the letter structure not that good.

19. React!

React! Senior Member

20. Code

Code Senior Member

React- First of all what are you talking about, and second your piece is all right, just dont like the O, that little add on to it makes it look a bit off. And maybe bring the E down so its aligned with all the other letters