Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

well for starters i thought it said stic, cuz that last letter AINT an L, secondoly, lose the character on the I...that aint simple.. thirdly, the T's a huge block, try making the top the same size as the bottom, and making one side of it larger than the other, if you get what i mean, fourthly lose the little squirts, they arent a "requirement" in throwups. fifthy, lose the pencil outline around the whole thing and sixtthly, i dont know but i like the S, keep your letters the same size and style as it for now

answer your question allejandro?

2. liltaz78

liltaz78 Senior Member

3. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

yea i was jus tryin sum new letters and i figured out that if i did tha sketch of my original letter and rotated it a couple of times...then i got sum new ideas for other letters...weirdddd :blink:

4. liltaz78

liltaz78 Senior Member

5. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

yea im tryin ta hate at any degree cuz well i hate ur ass... ;) to fuckin gud...but id like to see a new style... :D

6. emel

emel Senior Member

Biology...
    [Broken External Image]:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4677/scan0001sy2.jpg
    TAKS test....(i know there are way too many extensions and shit but im toy anyway so whatever)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7943/scan0002pi3.jpg
    bored in fucking church....sorry couldnt get the whole pic in with teh scanner for some reason..
    [Broken External Image]:http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9828/scan0003uf5.jpg

Sumoe- that shit is fuckin dope and i agree with tricksforkids i think it would look way better with teh top of the S a same height as the E, but yeah man i dono why your in the toy section, all your shit is fuckin dope and your fills are orgasmic man

Liltaz78-man work on your letters to be in proportioned and like on the keyboard and shit,try to make it so people can tell what letter it is man..structure, keep at it

7. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

LILTAZ- where you at in PA?

8. liltaz78

liltaz78 Senior Member

You know where hazleton is?

9. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

dude that shit is whack....i dont care what anyone tells you. its whack. stick to simples. you know why every1 tells you that? b/c you do shit like the stuff you posted. simples man simples. if you can do simples...paint them clean....and put a clean tag next to it. no1 will know your toy.

but if you post/try to paint shit like that.....they will know you are a toy. simples man....do simples until you cant move your hand. style will develop on its on. dont try to be "creative" you will be able to tell when you can do something nice. get you letter structure down...

10. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

percs your top sketch is sick

trash thats fuckin awesome, especially the drops... :eek: [/b][/quote]
    letters dont always have to over lap...........

get a new tag..that shit is ugly

11. Synist3r

Synist3r Member

12. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

dont try 3d n dont do those letters ever again trust youre words gonna change bout a million times n ure style is crap soz for beinn harsh bt i was stuck on bein complisated for ages cos i didnt get harsh true crits n shit like evryones gnna tell you do block letters look at youre keybord n dig deep to find a word with meaning make one up respell it n shit n then try to incorparate character with the style

13. Purplepants

Purplepants Member

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y296_headiehunter_foto_0231.jpg
    Too many arrows, i know.. <_<
    ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y296_headiehunter_foto_0230.jpg

14. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

You know where hazleton is? [/b][/quote]
    I've heard of it but idk where it is lol I'm all the way in philly

15. liltaz78

liltaz78 Senior Member

oh yeah i am like 2 hrs away from that my fam is there.

16. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Sume - Stop posting here!!!! :lol: it's killing us less talented toys. I say you have graduated to the big boy thread. but I gotta say this, try doing characters or other stuff that ain't letters. and I never seen a throw from you... post one!

Uhhh - I like that style, and I don't care what anyone else says... but yeah like you said, ur sucking lately. but it's not all that bad, you just need to make the letters pop out more.

emel - it sucks... that's all I can think of.

and get a load of purpleplants... why would you write Sane??!??!!!?!? why?

ANYWAYS... I haven't posted sketches cuz I had no colors, now I got more, I am gonna post a sketch.

View attachment 255881
    I rushed on the I and C ... never realized it at the time but it was too big.

Critz?

17. Purplepants

Purplepants Member

Lol, now i just see i forgot the N behind the 1, it had te be 1nsane.
    Ill make a new one.
    And why i would wirte that? Cuz I want to write it.

18. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Bizumpedizzled

19. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

hey prple plants amongst other things go back to block letters n i wite sain so write sumin else like nase or summin preciated

20. Purplepants

Purplepants Member

1nsane is just one of the many i got.
    I will do another one next time, thanks for the crits anyways.