Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Is that a compliment I see? Aweshum. I suck at exchanges. I probably have like 10 exchanges I haven't done. I usually agree to an exchange and forget all about it unless they keep reminding me

Shouldn't have added them arms..
    View attachment 262020

2. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

bump for critz...
    noodles: drop the extensions just keep workin on the actual structure of your letters
    specter: use bars and try to use the letters on your keybord
    nase: i cant relly come up with a crit on that besides drop that line going through evry thin and jus work on the stucture
    trash: thats fire right there... color that it [/b][/quote]
    yo there is a fire ass werms out there, google him, id change the name if i were you...shits lookin nice though

TRASH, i didnt quote your pic but it was on like pg 1838 or something, you need to move the top of the R and top of the A closer so theres no gap and itll look ill, H kills, and it doesnt flow that much becasue some letters are more edgy and some too rounded

3. popshots

popshots Senior Member

rezen: work on your ish and your shadow is off
    hungr: its not a pen freestyle if u use bars... work on that r and then your gonna be on the right track

4. What Happened to the Letters?

Is that a compliment I see? Aweshum. I suck at exchanges. I probably have like 10 exchanges I haven't done. I usually agree to an exchange and forget all about it unless they keep reminding me

Shouldn't have added them arms..
    View attachment 262021 [/b][/quote]
    i liek the arms, but you need some acid to give that guy some more depth and characteristic

5. popshots

popshots Senior Member

howed i miss boucinsouls... lkin the character
    what happened to the letters: yea i jus googled it .... its gonna be my 8th time changin my name cuz someones simmiler...

6. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

7. Mse

Mse Elite Member

dude, letters, shut the fuck up
    stop preaching. all you have ever posted has been crap
    go hide somewhere you junkie

8. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

damn....wtf....
    how do u learn...
    u start and sunddenly are great....
    thanks 4 the GREAT advice..

9. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

ouchie...

this insult has been courtesy of MSE.

10. bflocraka

bflocraka Member

anyone want to write NECRO for me? Give me your word and ill send one back

11. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Spie...I dont like the bump on the S or how the P hangs like that, other than that not too bad, keep working on it.

Bounce...I would like to see you try to incorporate your characters into scenes...but thats just me, its still fresh.

New camera..Pic from a couple pages back, you can actually see it now...Crits?

ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e323_JollyGreenKid_ease1.jpg

12. Mse

Mse Elite Member

sorry, sacwacko it was directed at "what happened to the letters"
    sincerest apologies

13. What Happened to the Letters?

aight your pritty smart huh? so basically when peoepl say can i have criticism and no one posts it thats who i should leave it so they can stay shitty? your a fuckin genious arnt you? oh shut up you junkie, im soo offended you called me a junkie, sorry if i expand my fuckin mind you baby back bitch, sorry if im not a psusy and i take drugs, sorry that i know what im fucking doing with them and have only ever beenclsoe to being addicted to anything, sorry if im not a junkie at all, sorry if you know absolutely nothing abtou me, sorry if ive never gave you criticism, sorry if the only sketches youve seen of mine are years old...you're so smart huh mse? go ride your fuckin internet status

14. React!

React! Senior Member

EDIT: DAMN!! WATTA COMEBACK ^

i did do my name a few times buh i only got like one crit i didnt bother to up anything.. buh yea i write inkflow not React i juss wanted to see react like that i juss like that style and no i dont bite i rarely draw on some real shit i juss like writin' on peoples shit :) dont get it twisted mayne

15. What Happened to the Letters?

bubble letters are hard to heklp other people with over the internet, work on some simpels and peopel will give you easier to understand advice...and once you get them youll probably udnerstand bubble letters better as well

16. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

when it comes to stickers, i just suck.
    yeah, i know this isn't the stickers thread but w.e theres a sketch there kinda

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_P1010532.jpg

17. What Happened to the Letters?

well you're btter off catching it early, ive changed my name about a hundred tiems as well, tons of copy cat names and hten jsut decided i didnt liek hwo the letterss flowed with each otehr for the more recent 4 names

18. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

aight your pritty smart huh? so basically when peoepl say can i have criticism and no one posts it thats who i should leave it so they can stay shitty? your a fuckin genious arnt you? oh shut up you junkie, im soo offended you called me a junkie, sorry if i expand my fuckin mind you baby back bitch, sorry if im not a psusy and i take drugs, sorry that i know what im fucking doing with them and have only ever beenclsoe to being addicted to anything, sorry if im not a junkie at all, sorry if you know absolutely nothing abtou me, sorry if ive never gave you criticism, sorry if the only sketches youve seen of mine are years old...you're so smart huh mse? go ride your fuckin internet status [/b][/quote]
    I FORGIVE YOU...YOU ARE NOW FORGIVEN...GO NOW AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE... :p

Edit: Aren't stickers just like paper, at least thats what I think from my experience lol...I like it though KOHVR.

19. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

fosale...the V connection looks a little messed up to me, and your 3d looks a little off, like its too wavy for the letters. Other than that not bad...

20. Mse

Mse Elite Member

if you wanna argue, try to be coherant.
    you wanna know why the fuck i even spoke out? because you suck more than half of the "toys" here, its like me stepping up to totem, can2, fucking daim and saying "your s is too close to your b". Its fucking RIDICULOUS.
    Yes im smart, really fucking smart, thats why i can type, see?. And yo ive done acid, i smoke weed so dont start on me with your, "expanding your mind" bullshit. People take drugs because the're bored, and they wanna have fun, especially adolescant retards who cant form their own opinions about anything i.e you
    You're like screw loose, posted your shit once, got ragged on by everyone then you got scared. Thats why i havent seen shit from you in a year
    Internet status? Please, dont even start you m o r o n.

Seriously, if you wanna help people. Dont ever flaunt your worthless opinions in front of anybody who might take them seriously

thank you