Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

fuck you cuntbag.

dont bite pesk's S

2. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

im not gonna say thats a variation of my e.

3. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

TO MMARK
    ahahaha gud simples...but on the first sketches "R" if u imagine that the legs of the
    R are pants then the little part stickin out lukks lik a boner...hahaha

4. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

who is pesk?

also if i did bite which i dont know how i could have if i dont know who this guy is, you could just tell me and not have to say shit like that

5. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

his name on BS is Sluts R Us.

6. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

well if i did bite im sorry.
    ill just have to change it.
    not a big deal.

7. mmark187

mmark187 Member

hahah i see what youre sayin. thanks for the feed. i was wondering where i should try to take if from here. like what should i move onto next to try to develop my skills in. like how would i make my shit more complex and step it up to the next level? and can i get more crits from peeps on that. ill return all crits.
    deso7-that shit looks weak man. step your game up before you ask for help. work on control of your lines more.
    bouncingsoul-you have a crazy ass style for your hands. its depressing but tight at the same time. reminds me of delirium

8. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

i thnk deso is on the better track than you homie and this is teh palce to get crtis expecially if your just starting out and dont have your style/appraoch figured out yet . . no beef or nothing buut dont be telling kids thewy wont be getting help down here cuz that just aint how we roll . .

deco - the Mis the best letter, ED is way to big and nowhere near within the style of teh other letters, maybe close up that open space in the middle of teh S to kkep to consitent with a kinda straght letter throw . . .

damn i get teh joke now . . . mark 187, crown in your sketches, talking shit like your stuff dont stink . . . . fucking clever bs toy members caught me sleeping when im mad f'ed up! :p :p :p

9. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

fuck you cuntbag.

dont bite pesk's S [/b][/quote]
    thats about the simplest most basic S there is!!!!

10. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

In honesty you're not really in any position to make a strong comment like that man. Biting aside his is a better product then what you have put up. You need to go simpler before going more complex, everyone say's "go simpler" to just about everyone on here and it's standard fare but in essence it's true because you need to know where to sit the letters and balance their basic structure before you can try and get more adventurous and throw shit out of your letters like you're draining a flank or something. You've allready tried to go way too far for your sketching ability with those. Keep it mega simple for now until you can balance some sort of consitant structure and you'll end up better for it. Do some simples and post those.

11. DeproOne

DeproOne Senior Member

and when you get the structure...

12. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

thats about the simplest most basic S there is!!!! [/b][/quote]
    bet this S has been made like million of times before.

13. mmark187

mmark187 Member

i thnk deso is on the better track than you homie and this is teh palce to get crtis expecially if your just starting out and dont have your style/appraoch figured out yet . . no beef or nothing buut dont be telling kids thewy wont be getting help down here cuz that just aint how we roll . .

damn i get teh joke now . . . mark 187, crown in your sketches, talking shit like your stuff dont stink . . . . fucking clever bs toy members caught me sleeping when im mad f'ed up! :p :p :p [/b][/quote]
    im not trying to beef man, i just wanted to work on my crowns. i understand that im a nothing on the hierarchy of this website. my shit is no where near where i want to be, which is why i keep trying to improve. i personally think that deso's is really ugly. i see what youre saying about my shit not being good and that i do need to work on simples, but i dont see what i should do when i work on simples. a little help would be nice, and ill post some simpler shit today, but i just need crits on my simples so i can figure out where i need to go with it and what i need to do to improve.

14. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

your simples need alot of work.

15. mmark187

mmark187 Member

what areas are they lacking, so i can pay more attention to them?

16. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

just the whole structure of the letters basically. go simpler... as in nothing but single lines for each side of whichever letter. forget anything else about it.

17. dizzle_d

dizzle_d Senior Member

Mark187- It looks like your paying more attention to throwing add-ons in then working on your letter structure. I mean, I'm not good either so don't get me wrong, but I'm just saying you should try and work your letters for now.

Just a late night sketch. bored out of my mind, my S need help. crits. It says Psilo.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9592/img1498qq4.jpg

18. AimoOne

AimoOne Banned

it really fucking seazes to amaze me..how some people cannot do a fucking simple..whats hard about them...its SIMPLE..FUCK ME..HOW CAN YOU NOT DO A FEW LETTERS LIKE THESE..

S I M P L E..

IF YOU CRNT DO A FUCKING SIMPLE..YOU CARNT DO ANYTHING..IM SORRY FOR BEING SOOO HARSH..BUT ITS FUCKING COMMON SENCE..FUCK SAKE ! :eek: :eek: :angry: :rolleyes: <_< <_<

are you cunts thick..or just..plain FUCKING STUPID..?..ugggh...arghhhhhh.. :angry:

sorry for being soo harsh..but now it seems the Toy Forum has been overtook by thick bastards.. :(

Dizzle..d.................i like the karak..and its clean..but tone it down..do funky simples..kinda like the simple in my sig..

19. emokid

emokid Senior Member

20. dizzle_d

dizzle_d Senior Member

true. already workin on those simples.
    Pear that shit is freshh