Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. beastie_1989

beastie_1989 Senior Member

2. semxz

semxz Member

it dosent matter what the fuck is the big deal
    this shit always happens on herr someone always has to fuck with shit
    its a name and a diffrent style who cares
    ask emokid if he cares.
    and beastie_1989: why would u post that if u bit it off montana team? just try makin ur own

3. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

^^ agreed ifit werent for this site no one would know thre was another pear and everyone who saw one of the pear's pieces would b like thats dandy and not pay any more attention

4. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

well thas tha point now u kno that theres anotha pear and why would u want to write the same as anotha person?

5. beastie_1989

beastie_1989 Senior Member

i bit one letter and im trying to get better so i try different artists letters and try to develop my own style. I cant magicaly pull something out of my ass and it be a masterpiece... well not yet anyway

6. semxz

semxz Member

yea beastie word i feel you but you gotta try to develop shit outta ur ass sometime
    anteup-id want to write the same still bc ive been writin it n developing n getting better using that word switchin just fuckes everything up and for what the INTERNET? pfff fuck that plus y do u care so much man this dosent efect anyone espically you.

7. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

listen u fuckin dumbass, im sayin why would u wanna write the same as someone else? now u kno someone writes the same thas all im sayin and all im gonna say

8. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

personally if a better writer wrote my name, I would feel uncomfortable putting it up, or claiming it as my own, that's just me though, there's probably 100 other Pears out there cause it's an actual word, a pretty common word too.

9. nickstix

nickstix Senior Member

beastie...why would you admit to biting? theres 2 much space in between the letters, and the right leg of the m is too fat.

new practice sketch for the cash battle...
    View attachment 264739
    any advice before i transfer it to my black book?
    crits?

10. TheWarOnAndrew

TheWarOnAndrew Member

Not always but sometimes I can find good deals on Office1000.com for Prisma markers. Every once in a while they sell out and raise the price.

11. FIN one

FIN one Senior Member

12. semxz

semxz Member

yea i get wat ur saying.
    im not a fucking dumbass and there was no intent for any of this.
    i like the word so im gonna stick with it we dont live anywhere near each other and i dont even get up all that much since i got arrested.
    basically im just trying to get real good at blackbooking before i eeven think of going out again.
    so in the end it really dosent matter anyway i understand wat anteup ur saying and sumoe u too
    sorry for all the bullshit im just tryin to draw.

13. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

its all gud and sorry fo tha little "fuckin dumbass" remark...im german...i have a hard time holdin back anger :D o and no beef

FINone- the a and y dont match tha otha letters

14. nickstix

nickstix Senior Member

is anybody going to give crits anymore? take discussion to another thread the blackbook thread is for helping out other writers and getting help.

maysn...man thats lookin real good, i like how you kept everything somewhat eymetrical. as for the 'y' i think you should leave it, its the center of the piece and i think it looks fine the way it is. i also think you should curve the bottom of the right leg of the 'm' so it matches the bottom of the 's' more. the 'a' could be alittle bigger but it dosent look bad the way it is. cant wait to see it colored and done keep it up.

15. Feat337

Feat337 Member

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u188_Feat37_DSCN0427.jpg

looking for any kind of critz

16. 14nick

14nick Senior Member

Id say take it easy on the extensions im not feelin the top of the e at all and the T isint that straight << :) and think its a little thin .

EDIT:But yea listen 2 Eske one :) keyboard letters 2 the way 2 go -_-

17. alive

alive Banned

size down ur fuckin pic and then ill crit u.

18. Feat337

Feat337 Member

^^ I'll work on that, thanks

19. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

^^^dude chop those extensions away and stick to this F E A T

20. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

does this say mek? <_< if so change it