Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. levans

levans Senior Member

mb if you slanted it the other way it wouldnt have the gap...cuz the m has flexible bars(if that makes sense)like there totally seperatte

2. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

yeh u also. SUPERDUPER GAY". yep. look sick thou.

3. moltov

moltov Senior Member

Hah! some ramdom shit I drew on shrooms last night
    ai129.photobucket.com_albums_p227_moltov_bomber_DSC00664.jpg

4. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Wgd...dude, its nice, but you loose the flow between the K and A, I' dont know what you were goin for, but its no longer on word, just Amk Ah If you coud close that back youd be fine, I mean its super fresh, I love the colors just fix that gap. Loose the green clouds..

Wose....d d d dope handy, love that style.

Pesk, I've never really your other stuff, but I'm feelin it man, Your e is your worst letter, too many fagged spots that dont flow on the letter right. same with the bottom upward bar on the S. It might just be something else, where your bars didnt connect but I dont like the black dots in your fill.

Vac, stop putting your letters through a blender. Straight simples son.

5. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

6. Super Duper VILLAIN

Super Duper VILLAIN Senior Member

7. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

Wow. Very nice Villain. Feelin the characters alot. I would like to see what you can do with marker.

Something I just did. Scanned it crooked. My bad.

ai54.photobucket.com_albums_g86_wolfburrns_uptownvandal.jpg

8. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

:lol: :lol: Whao...Peeps be callin me WGD... :eek: :lol: :D

UUGH..DOE..cum up with something more original...i seen them throwie letters too many times..
    Super duper..good style i think...i can pick out a A n a D...just work on structure abit..good colouring..i think when you gots strucure for them letters down..its gunna be the basis off a good style..

9. Slushi

Slushi Banned

10. D Snif

D Snif Senior Member

11. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

wolfburns its good and shit and i like ur handie but dont write sole case thers like 4 soles were i live and im sure its the smae in every city but other than that its nice.

12. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

amkah i dont know if you think im better than you or not and i dont really care but i think that your peices are always gonna look wierd because of the small bar on the H, its there to make it flow i know but when the is nothing under there it just looks like someone took a chunk out of your peice or sumthing. donno if u understand but thats how i see it.

13. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

I cant please everyone at once...some people actually liked that look...so here it is at the base form...simple enough?
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04571.jpg
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04572.jpg
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04573.jpg
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04574.jpg
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04575.jpg

14. Slushi

Slushi Banned

No.

15. Deadpoolzer0

Instead of saying no...how about you tell me what is wrong with it?

16. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Slushi....you big bully :p

Listen, use bars to do your letters, and always keep your bars proportioned. This will help you develop a sense of what the letter basics are then you can bend from that basic form, but for right now, no melding of the letters, just plan bared basic letters. Trust me it will help....annoying at first, later you'll be saying the same thing.

17. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

I cant please everyone at once...some people actually liked that look...so here it is at the base form...simple enough?
    [/b][/quote]
    shit...dont flatter yourself too much...let me guess...it was toys who told you they liked that style...cuz better people know that that aint even a style...its sum bumped shit that looks like a jig saw...you need to do blocks....like...VAC...shit like that...and why post like 5 pics of the same peice but adding bits of block shade on the 3d and a forcefeild...no need..

Rayesone...thanks for the pointer man...im a fan of your work...you need to keep what your doing up...i actually like the H...it flows just like every other letter...my inital plan was to place a karak underneath that so it didnt look like that...but i forti didnt need too...thanks anyways...

slushi..no beef..but i aint feelin that at all .. sorry ... its too wavy...and the legs get thinner and thinner towards the bottoms...and theres like blobs / drips at the tops that i aint just liking...and the bad cam pic doesnt help ntiher...non the less...its a good concept of style...just aint for me...if you like it...you keep at it...you seem to have bars intact...keep it up

18. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

19. Deadpoolzer0

thanks for the crit...I have been doing bars to make the letters....the are only slightly bent....so how do I avoid that "overdoing" it look? It isnt like its a horrid starting point of the letters....but is it just because of the proportions?

and whatyougonado.....I was just going step by step so I cant show people who are willing to give critisicm what I am doing on each "step".......its not like im just throwing shit down on a paper and calling it awesome...i want a lil guidance into why people arent feeling the style...

20. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

i think theyr too chunky and bendy straightn and thin that ish up n itl look much better.