Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

ah ok il take them out thx...first time i did that style anyway

2. unify260

unify260 Senior Member

diggin this... the arrows at the bottom of the first one could use some muscle

3. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

mr tasty - im liking your style man heads will prolly say go simpler but i say go wid it man im liking that mad potential - uk represent!

socrates - stop biting bohemian bastard man his style is one of a kind and its ill haha

dormt - keep working on them simples man maybe try the bar method as opposed to the bubble letter steez

krung - same thing dood try working wid some bars or some shit might get some structure to them letters

sinn - karaks q nice but the piece aint all that man need to work on some structure some more. i like your mini black book tho lol

heres some stuff from me trying to switch the style up n get a bit more complex, next one ima do will be same sorta style but squash it down if you get me try n compact it a bit.

View attachment 272309

4. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

damn that G and E is nice....they fit so perfectly into each other....cant realy see the S....yea not realy feelin the S....T might work better with a nicer S.....

new throwies...GSI.....and a new taste handstyle dono if il use it
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a356_MrTastie_gsitaste.jpg
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a356_MrTastie_gsi.jpg

5. nase7

nase7 Senior Member

6. virtuallynameless

virtuallynameless Member

7. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

tasty - i agree with nase, looks real good but the 2 arrows on the bottom going down look alil offakward . . . my eye went right to that first

asb - nice but the top right loop addon of the E seems unneccessary and pinches into alot of the S's space causing it to be alil to hidden/overlapped to me . .

[Broken External Image]:http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/2866/1242477sm4.jpg

really didnt want to post this piece of crap . . . . old halfdone sketch i tried to finish, notice how every color marker fades hard right after the R . . . coloring with dead markers is no fun at all

8. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

oh musshy

View attachment 272360

Right..this is the bestest crit im EVER going to give..and its to you..my freind Guest...right..

you see that top bar on the E...i made it red...i thinl..that shud take the role as the dominant bar...and that that shud be the main structure morph so to speak...like on my newer shit..i always have that one long bar on every side...i think that...you shud do that bar higlighted in red...and try sumhow...to work it..and make it look right..and make it flow right...then .... add in sum of the perspective type shit we was talking about ... and then ... you get a very sincerliy 10 couse delecious style worthy of garcing upon a beutiful blank brick wall...

but the yellow..are just things i think you shud lose...thats all...dont worry...keep them..

also..the S is really hidden..let it break free..

9. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

RawR!!

Check out my shit in the sticker thread!!!

10. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/5265/1242489bw2.jpg

asb - heres2 things that might look better . .on the G i would have done my arrow going NW, dont know why but it goes against the flow of the bottom part of the left most dominant bar of the G which in some way of going directly against the flow of the bar next to it actually adds flow/direction in my mind . .

with the T, that arrow extension coming off the bottom right might be better if it started flush against the right side of the dominant bar of the T (you have open space there b/c of the natural structure of the letter T) . . .

11. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

big el's handie looks like waster-ish inspired... still awesome though! keep it up moltov!

12. nase7

nase7 Senior Member

13. RepUrSet

RepUrSet Senior Member

its a thumbnail :D

14. gimponer

gimponer Member

15. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

dont like the M in the first one, but apart from that theyre both nice.. really like both P's and the G in the 2nd

16. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

sry man but is a piece of crap man i really think you should go back to simples forreal no if, and, or buts about it

sike is not the best i ve ever seen you do but its fire none the less

edit: wut happen to our exchange sky i sent you mine in your pm just incase you havent checked it

17. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

oh shit :eek: :ph34r: yet you want his exchange... :eek: oh snap :eek: :huh:

18. macer

macer Senior Member

esker hurry up and post that melt battle so the other one can get posted........shit!

19. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

20. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

SKY5...... i think you really havent paid enough attention to the actual letters.. you shouldnt go simple.. but u should go a tiny bit simpler maybe.. the actual letter shapes realy arent that good.. youve added loadsa arrows etc to get it to look better. Just work on your letters alot more and itll be really good.. cos i know your good.......